DiviDi

Rubinum S2 unpacked

hello i am looking for the full unpacked Client of Rubinum Server2, preferably the last version.

i will pay with btc or paypal

contact, discord: divi#3066

You can't unpack a whole pack from rubinum client because it was packed with "fox" method.

This means the file names are saved crypted with crc32 algorithm.

You can unpack an entire pack but you will get files like 216518561851 random numbers and you need to figure out what those names are. (location, extension)

Edit: Root unpacked from the last client: root_d

#closed

Hey DiviDi,

I would like to point out that your request is not allowed:
It's now your 2nd topic were you are asking for leaked files.

Rules
§2 Topics
(2.4) Content

• Don't post commercial stuff others made and/or sell commercial stuff others made. 
    • You are allowed to release systems made by others if you did modifications to it.
  • Don't ask for commercial stuff made by others, neither free or for resell, we don't support resell in any form
  • No Links to other boards with the same sense as metin2dev allowed. (This include file names and image content also!)
  • No posting (whether to sell or give away for free) anything that involves cheating or stealing from people's clients or servers. 
  • It's not allowed to give your/our social media contact information (e.g.  skype, discord, ...) in public topics/posts nor signatures, only via pm. The only exception is for people that are trying to sell their services.

Regards
Raylee

• Love 1