hey guys,

this post goes out to everyone, who always wanted to create their own animations!

I have created a Rig-System for every metin character, which allows you to animate more realisticly. to make it clear, i am going to show you what i mean.

Spoiler

pnsHbab.gifbandicam20190218004056285.gif

thanks to @Denis for the video:

So, what does it do? how does it work?

Basically it gives you the oppertunity to animate any metin character in any way you want. You always thought about flying characters, or swimming? no problem at all! With this system you will be able to create professional animation within minutes. you don't even need any kind of 3d knowledge, it's selfexplaining. And if you going to need some help on understanding it, i will provide you with full-time support! Also, we're going to create your first animation together, until you're able to work with it completely alone.

the system has different options (Peeling, Inverse Kinematic - Forward Kinematic, custom attributes, ...) which basically allows you to manipulate the character in any way you can imagine.

animations from this system, will work perfectly ingame. i had to fix all joints, to make that possible - which was quite a process. it means, you could use those characters as "Starting Template" for Rigging Armors. for example, most of the 3d armors that get sold / released what ever, have a broken bone structure. You may noticed that already. that's not the case, with this system. as i've said i reworked the whole bone structure.

however, you have to be aware that this is a unique feature since no server implemented any kind of animations on this level. the only server i saw, was "InfinityMetin". A guy named "phil3d" (shoutout :D) created a similar system in maya (he was the one, who created the "backstep skill").

How much will it cost?

It will be 400€ for each character (200€ Male / 200€ Female).

What do I get?

- Animation System

- Character with fixed joint's, reworked Bone Structure

- Full-time Support

- Additional Stuff like 3ds Max, Exporters etc. (if you don't have it already)

Examples

I created some examples for warrior (male). Go ahead, test them ingame!

https://mega.nz/#!cI5x0IYR!D5wTIa0u81eIbnWeTJgFe8QinCp35vnrIJmhfn0uVSM

Contact

You can contact me at any given time over discord: 

Ramses_4#2202

Thanks for reading and Merry X-mas to everyone!

Best regards

• Love 5
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

hey guys,

since this system is now fully based on using only cat (3DS Max - Character Animation Tool), you would even be able to use "Motion Caputring".

Example:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

But not only that, you can now simply load animation's from a stack of other games. Everything fully working ofc.

Here's a little example of that.

Spoiler

• Love 3
On 2/7/2021 at 2:42 PM, LastSamurai23 said:

hey guys,

since this system is now fully based on using only cat (3DS Max - Character Animation Tool), you would even be able to use "Motion Caputring".

Example:

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

But not only that, you can now simply load animation's from a stack of other games. Everything fully working ofc.

Here's a little example of that.

Hide contents

Can u explain us how it's work ?

18 hours ago, Alucard said:

Can u explain us how it's work ?

hey,

you can add me to discord, if you got any question's. i'll probably also upload a video in the next days, showing the exact features and advantages of the setup.

hope this helps.

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Great work, but why all talent guys just trying create something new? In metin is 1000000000xxx finished things with something bad.. I would be interested and I can pay but what I really want is something special.. Like old reworks.. Rework old textures, old animations, old maps, just old stuff.. It's nice to take new things, but it's useless to you when you're old under this all..

5 hours ago, Cunoo said:

Great work, but why all talent guys just trying create something new? In metin is 1000000000xxx finished things with something bad.. I would be interested and I can pay but what I really want is something special.. Like old reworks.. Rework old textures, old animations, old maps, just old stuff.. It's nice to take new things, but it's useless to you when you're old under this all..

well, i already did what you just mentioned - but i won't create a thread for every little enhancement in the game (if you're really curious about it, you can add me to discord and i'll give you some insights). in fact this thread was created to promote this system, which would actually allow you to do the things you just wrote (in relation to animating, cinematic's etc.)

best regards :)