Asgardion - Dark Age | International Server | 17.01.2019

system_1.png

Hi everyone.
I am dracaryS, i am the developer of Asgardion. I am spent about 3 years working with this game's logic and coding.
And I believe it's time to present the game I've been dealing with since I started. I'm work alone.
My only supporter and sponsor is OdinWork. I've played Metin2 for about 10 years and when I went into coding,
i said, 'Why don't you develop your favorite game?' and i started. It took me three years to do the game of my dreams. You will feel the quality as soon as you enter the game.
You will feel the quality with Systems, Dungeons, Mounts and Pets. Asgardion appeals to every pleasure player(Farm,PvP,Event...).
The game's flow and market are solid. Players will be consulted and major tournament awards will be held.
The game is set to last long. 21 dungeons available. The dungeons are professionally arranged and all have back to dungeon.
My goal and dream to build a beautiful environment. The game is set to play internationally.
I hope you like the game I made. Join us. Thank you for reading and supporting this article.
Best Regards
dracaryS

SERVER START TIME:
GMT+1: 18:00
GMT+2: 19:00
GMT+3: 20:00

Server Presentation: www.asgardion.com

Server Forum: www.odinwork.com

Server Discord: discord.odinwork.com

Server Facebook: facebook.odinwork.com

Server Youtube: youtube.odinwork.com

Some screen in game:

rune_window.gif

viserion.png

aura.png

fps.png

ruh_gok_ruhu.png

ruh_ruya_ruhu.png

ronark.png

envanter.pngefekt.png

sahmeran.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.