functioning of the ''vote'' for points etc.

Hi .. Visiting Famous servers, I saw that many of them use the system to gain points'' vote'', one of the famous private servers is the "MKMT2" (from Portugal server), wanted to know what they (administrators) gain with this vote, and how to make a system that the player from my server vote, he earns points, which can later be exchanged for in-game money (cash, money) in the item shop on the site ... what are the steps and what the basic rules that I need to understand about it? Not Found no tutorial explaining anything and describing the purpose of the same, just beyond the explanation, a way to implement this in my server ... thanks for the help anyway.

Look at my signature, excuse my language again.

Easy: You can do this in php only. Just write an mysql insert after a valid vote pingback from toplist in a new column named "vote_points". Then you can simply code a section in your itemshop for exchange the vote_points with ingame money. Should be done with 10-20 lines.

• Love 1

• Premium

You should know php or get someone who does to implement the vote4coins script.

The purpose of the votes is pushing you up in the toplist, so you have a higher chance that the visitors of the toplist end up on your server.

acfee0ab81.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

well its the same as GF way if you use coins (donet know there name in english) you get the other coins

its the same for those server (at least some of them)

what do they gain

a place in a vote web site (some french...etc website have over 5000 vote per day (cz some fresh server get up to 900 player online --no lag included)

and at the end its just as 

Ayaka said you can make it via php or buy it for your web script when ever you have mony

• Love 1

• Premium

well its the same as GF way if you use coins (donet know there name in english) you get the other coins

what do they gain

a place in a vote web site (some french...etc website have over 5000 vote per day (cz some fresh server get up to 900 player online --no lag included)

Ayaka said you can make it via php or buy it for your web script when ever you have mony

Dragon Marks, or "mileage" as YMIR calls them, has nothing to do with vote4coins.

Dragon Marks encourage players to spend, Vote4Coins brings you new players.

• Love 2

You should know php or get someone who does to implement the vote4coins script.

The purpose of the votes is pushing you up in the toplist, so you have a higher chance that the visitors of the toplist end up on your server.

acfee0ab81.png

Thanks, now I understand more or less how it works.

I understand the basics, how to catch a pre script created, edit here, change there ... but to develop a "new" script I've never seen / understand, is more difficult.

what do they gain

I understand now, you know if there is any way to create such a "vote for X site and earn points that can be redeemed for the item shop" or if it is possible to script?

what do they gain

Dragon Marks, or "mileage" as YMIR calls them, has nothing to do with vote4coins.

Yes, I know the difference now, the aim of this script may be:

1 - Encourage players to vote and that vote may "accumulate" points to the item shop if you vote every day in a place that I would indicate

2 - The more votes, the more players, the more players, the more donations.

I think now I express myself better.

I Liked all answers, Thank you all.

Look at my signature, excuse my language again.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

what do they gain

yes but on privite server you can use Dragon Marks as what you get for the vote

and keep the coins alone for other item shop

• Love 1

what do they gain

yes but on privite server you can use Dragon Marks as what you get for the vote

and keep the coins alone for other item shop

Ah, now I understand perfectly;). Now it is I see videos on youtube and rack their brains to try to ride this script :). Thanks again.

• 2 months later...