which offline shop system?

All public offlineshop's have memory leak and at final server will crash with 'Segmentation Fault (core dumped)", don't use any public offlineshop, but, if you have general knowledge about memset and moving all querry to smart pointers, you're good, but remove edit function and don't use ken.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Dalí said:

Of those mentioned by you, great is the best option

ken and great systems are using sql. koray is using cache. Doesn't that make more sense?

9 hours ago, Kori said:

@Ikarus_ offline Shop 

sorry but his system has a very ugly interface. :D

8 hours ago, ManiacRobert said:

All public offlineshop's have memory leak and at final server will crash with 'Segmentation Fault (core dumped)", don't use any public offlineshop, but, if you have general knowledge about memset and moving all querry to smart pointers, you're good, but remove edit function and don't use ken.

koray says there is no problem. also why should we not use ken? I don't think of using edit functions at all.

• Contributor
2 hours ago, enisina said:

ken and great systems are using sql. koray is using cache. Doesn't that make more sense?

sorry but his system has a very ugly interface. :D

koray says there is no problem. also why should we not use ken? I don't think of using edit functions at all.

I am using Ken's for about 3 years and i ain't having no problems with it

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png