xtasyxp

Question

8 answers to this question

mybe he trancelate it via google transhiter

mybe he means having a normal enscryption with md5 checker

more or less thats what i can tell

if this is not it then :

Sanchez first post was right in both cases

My question is, how i can decrypt the md5 protection. I mean all interfaces, if you decrypt it you should be able to use interfaces from 30k client on the 40k client

You mean offical metin2 or private server i don't understand if you mean, private server. You need to know a little asm and c/c++ for decrypt it.

But you mean offical metin2 : you don't need to decrypt that file. Ymir Entartaiment just crypted special packs (metin2_patch_???) and root file is cythonizer (that's mean, you don't find root files, but you can dump it).

Best Regards

Ellie

Do not be sorry, be better.

Dont tell this motherfucker anything , i know why he want deactive the md5 protection he want Grab passwords from user in Cleartext over his own Homepage the problem is the Client have a md5 protection and dont accept Cleartext passwords. please not make a terrible mistake and delete this Thread and bann this User.

• Love 1