exp_table_common Vanilla Core 2.4.1

Bayles_20

Question

Hi Metin2Dev,

I have a question.

+ merged all the exp tables to the "exp_table_common" which will be used by ANY locale. You can change the needed exp for 200 levels there.

What does it mean exactly? How do I set the exp table?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Hi Metin2Dev,

I have a question.

+ merged all the exp tables to the "exp_table_common" which will be used by ANY locale. You can change the needed exp for 200 levels there.

What does it mean exactly? How do I set the exp table?

Thanks!

Normally game has 3 exp table for country. 

+ NEWCIBN

+ Korea

+ Gameforge(Common)

Vanilla core using exp_common_table for all country.

Best Regards

Ellie

• Love 1

Do not be sorry, be better.

And how can be this table edited? I look in Navicat and there is no exp_table_common

EDIT: I have opened vanilla core 2.4.2 in IDA and searched for exp_table_common - found this.

KIzyG.png

But I'm not pretty sure, what should I do now.

EDIT2: okay, I have found out, that it's hexadecimal numbers and it's exp-table ... values are corresponding to official exp needed for each levels.

But I still don't know, how to edit them and save them. And what is 2 dup(value) .

Any help will be appreciated

EDIT3: okay, if I count 2 dup twice, I get total of 201 levels. So 2 dup means same value twice (not confirmed).

• Bot

Somebody else helped me and now im ready to help the people in this forum too:

You have to create a file named exp_table.txt in

/usr/home/game/share/locale/germany (or what name you have e.g. hongkong or romania or something)

and fill in like in this schema:

25 750000

Level - 1 (Yes minus 1, so in this example you would edit the exp of level 24) EXP-Amount

P.S: You do not have to edit every level, you can edit the levels that you want, without an order.