Samael NPC

Bogdan

Good.

Animations cleaned and awesome

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

• 2 weeks later...

I get an error :

GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.

CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 25698

CPythonCharacterManager::CreateInstance VID[18074] Race[25698]

I get an error :

GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.

First line with GRANNY: r:/granny/rt ...bla bla bla ... that's not from my model because my model is already converted using ricky92 converter so it is the right version of granny .... so check your client for models that are bad exported.

The second and third line show that you don't know to install a npc. Just to make it clear you can not put any code you want when installing a npc / monster / monster2.

Solution:

-create a new folder called ' 3dmetin.ro_Samael '. Inside this folder create a new one called ' ymir work ' and inside this folder create a new one called ' npc '. Now extract inside the ' npc ' folder the archive that you've downloaded with my files. Pack everything using EterNexus and put the files in your pack folder from your game client. 

P.S. 

Don't forget to add in the Index this line:

3dmetin.ro_Samael

Now in root.eix / root.epk you will find npclist.txt ... there add this id: 

9036	3dmetin.ro_Samael

Pack root put it back in pack folder in your game client and test now. 

P.S. You don't really need to create a new archive , you can just add the folder from inside my archive in the exiting NPC.eix /NPC.epk from your game client. 

*If you fallow this steps and still doesn't work just add me on skype and I will gladly solve your problem.

Thank you.

• Love 1

I get an error :

First line with GRANNY: r:/granny/rt ...bla bla bla ... that's not from my model because my model is already converted using ricky92 converter so it is the right version of granny .... so check your client for models that are bad exported.

The second and third line show that you don't know to install a npc. Just to make it clear you can not put any code you want when installing a npc / monster / monster2.

Solution:

-create a new folder called ' 3dmetin.ro_Samael '. Inside this folder create a new one called ' ymir work ' and inside this folder create a new one called ' npc '. Now extract inside the ' npc ' folder the archive that you've downloaded with my files. Pack everything using EterNexus and put the files in your pack folder from your game client. 

P.S. 

3dmetin.ro_Samael

9036	3dmetin.ro_Samael

P.S. You don't really need to create a new archive , you can just add the folder from inside my archive in the exiting NPC.eix /NPC.epk from your game client. 

*If you fallow this steps and still doesn't work just add me on skype and I will gladly solve your problem.

Thank you.

Dont work for me :( 

I am using the Test Client 402501

CPythonCharacterManager::CreateInstance VID[17840] Race[25698]

I get an error :

Solution:

P.S. 

3dmetin.ro_Samael

9036	3dmetin.ro_Samael

Thank you.

You are doing something wrong. I am using the same files and works perfectly.And beside me others have downloaded and installed the files and work's fine for them. Add me on skype and I will solve your problem.

P.S.

Again use the code I gave you.Put it after the oldster that is the teleporter codes between 9012 - 9050. The code that you are using for this model is from another class.

• Love 1

I get an error :

Solution:

P.S. 

3dmetin.ro_Samael

9036	3dmetin.ro_Samael

Thank you.

You are doing something wrong. I am using the same files and works perfectly.And beside me others have downloaded and installed the files and work's fine for them. Add me on skype and I will solve your problem.

P.S.

Again use the code I gave you.Put it after the oldster that is the teleporter codes between 9012 - 9050. The code that you are using for this model is from another class.

I dont know why but it work because i change the vnum can you pls explane ?

The Metin2 game client is cheap and very weird. I noticed a long time ago when I starting doing the 3D grafic side of the game that when you try to add npc's for example you can't use any vnum you what. The same thing it happens with monster / monster2 / npc2 . You have a limited code to use for each. Maybe a dev you knows himself around the Metin2 client very well could explain why and to post those exact vnum valances for each.

All I know is that npc vnum starts from 9001 and goes around 9070. never tried to install more. Also npc is from 20001-20599 I think. npc2 starts from 30000 and don't where it ends never tested how much model can add. And it still goes with monsters and monster2.

I can't explain really why it does this stuff but in the future if you have the same problem try to change the values as well.  

The Metin2 game client is cheap and very weird. I noticed a long time ago when I starting doing the 3D grafic side of the game that when you try to add npc's for example you can't use any vnum you what. The same thing it happens with monster / monster2 / npc2 . You have a limited code to use for each. Maybe a dev you knows himself around the Metin2 client very well could explain why and to post those exact vnum valances for each.

All I know is that npc vnum starts from 9001 and goes around 9070. never tried to install more. Also npc is from 20001-20599 I think. npc2 starts from 30000 and don't where it ends never tested how much model can add. And it still goes with monsters and monster2.

I can't explain really why it does this stuff but in the future if you have the same problem try to change the values as well.  

I am gonna do that thx bro

I am gonna do that thx bro

Glad I could help.

• Love 1

• 6 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.