Probleam great offline shop (I can't open shops)

• Premium

https://metin2.download/picture/Gg7hnjWqGE7WRKTAZKy89z4IU3aY8bRG/.gif

Can anyone help me?

#edit

The problem was from root->interfacemodule.py

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Dude??

You opened a npc_shop, then you try to open the offline shop target.

There was an LC_TEXT saying that you can't open because there is a npc_shop opened.

I think that you fucked up the npc_shop check functions installing the offshop codes.

Or

There is a wrong check o something else.

You can't open any shop (npc shop, offline shop, etc)? or it only happens after that you try to open a npc shop?

It happens after you add the offline shop system? So you must check the offline shop source. Probably you should start by checking the common functions of shop and npc shops (or trades in general).

• 2 years later...
  • Developer

For people who encounter this problem and cannot solve it, the solution is multifactorial.

The first can be in the interface module, diff the file with a working one, find it online.

I solved it personally by editing in char.cpp

#ifdef ENABLE_OFFLINE_SHOP
	if (IsPC() || IsNPC() ||/*error*/ GetRaceNum() == 30000) //like to  if (IsPC() || IsNPC() && GetRaceNum() == 30000)
	{		
		if (!CTargetManager::instance().GetTargetInfo(pkChrCauser->GetPlayerID(), TARGET_TYPE_VID, GetVID()) || GetRaceNum() == 30000)
#else
	if (IsPC())
	{
		if (!CTargetManager::instance().GetTargetInfo(pkChrCauser->GetPlayerID(), TARGET_TYPE_VID, GetVID()))
#endif

for obscure reason, there was an && instead of || °-° before GetRaceNum

if I find others I will let you know, I took this system online and it was written incorrectly.

Edited by Mitachi

503953077003354113.png