[OX map]"??????" client error when i teleport to ox

daniel1919

Question

Server (game99) syserr:

SYSERR: Jul 05 23:49:01 :: quest::CQuestManager::RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "score"]:1: attempt to call global `mysql_query' (a nil value)
SYSERR: Jul 05 23:49:01 :: quest::CQuestManager::WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest score.start click

What should I tinker with, in order to make this go away ?

9 answers to this question

• VIP

I already give the soluce, check this out, it's a problem with O and X models, doesn't work with new binaries.

Model : https://mega.co.nz/#!V94WCBbS!r4-F_lT0sR...0uzGth8uME

zoneoxevent texture into Zone and prb in propertynoxevent.

https://mega.co.nz/#!l4QEWAaa!nEhUSLfAzI...uAiOgaTMtk

You have the choice : replace or create a new pack (don't forget to declare the pack in Index if you choose the second one)

Have a nice day.

• Love 1

i still get the same error,

i placed the files from ox object in their respective places in client epk : zoneoxevent and ox_1.jpg and in propertynoxevent

and in the server i just copied the map over the original folder in locale<region name>map

SYSERR: Jul 06 00:41:36 :: quest::CQuestManager::RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "score"]:1: attempt to call global `mysql_query' (a nil value)
SYSERR: Jul 06 00:41:36 :: quest::CQuestManager::WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest score.start click

@daniel, I would suggest you that you remove the accepted answer, or people won't try to help you because the question has been answered already.

The error is self explanatory, though:
"attempt to call global `mysql_query' (a nil value)"

You don't have the mysql_query function. But that's not your only problem, as that won't make your client crash.