Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
boaspessoal

open Skybox issues

Question

Hello everyone,

I am currently having issues with loading skyboxes. They come with terrible quality and don't work as they should in general. My source has it and I have tested the same skyboxes in other servers' clients and they still looking really bad ingame.

Does anyone know where the issue could come from?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 minute ago, boaspessoal said:

Hello everyone,

I am currently having issues with loading skyboxes. They come with terrible quality and don't work as they should in general. My source has it and I have tested the same skyboxes in other servers' clients and they still looking really bad ingame.

Does anyone know where the issue could come from?

Thanks

Have you done the map/test the sky boxes on world editor to see if it fits your needs?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, displayjokes said:

Have you done the map/test the sky boxes on world editor to see if it fits your needs?

I have and the skybox still works with terrible quality.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, boaspessoal said:

I have and the skybox still works with terrible quality.

Try to test other skyboxes, you can find a lot on google, if still the same, idk :\

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.