I want to add some new armours and I can't dump proto, maybe you can just explain a little bit more about how to do it, please.
It may be a newbie question, but I've been out of Metin2Servers community for more than 8/9 years...
Thanks in advance!
It gives a connection error when the language is changed to Turkish.
I am getting the same error as the friend named "asanae123".
Edit: This is missing on line 1150 of the translate_TR.lua file but I still keep getting the error.
TR -> gameforge.flame_dungeon._640_notice = "%s grubundan [ENTER], Razador'u öldürdü! "
ENG -> gameforge.flame_dungeon._640_notice = "The group from %s has killed the Razador [ENTER]! "
When I fix this, I see that it gives an error on line 1.
1st Line -> exportTestForCharset = "üöäÜÖÄß "
Edit 2: The problem was simply solved.
Bkz: [Hidden Content]
VirusTotal: [Hidden Content]
Edit 3: There is a new problem. When 4 CH is activated, 3 CH is activated. 4. CH does not appear to be active. Example: 4CH "..."
I renamed all of the files written in language.txt, even in Navicat in "locale" from "english" to czech, even in client, I did it with me video YouTube manual, but after doing these things, after I made quest reload, when I start the server, it write this error:
locale/czech/translate.lua:2060 unexpected symbol near ´not´