Hello all. I write here for the first time and create a server for over a year. This is the only problem I can not deal with.

I have a problem with character skills. After choosing everything is normal. I can add points to skills, log out etc. But when I turn off the server (regardless of whether I give it before / shutdown) all skills disappear. Sysser db / ch does not indicate any errors.

Has anyone had this problem or knows what could be the reason?

19 godzin temu, RockStonePL napisał:

check permissions of your mysql tables, maybie there are for read only

all permissions are 777 

3 godziny temu, Driguezgames napisał:

Maybe you shutdown to fast, try to play a little bit just to record on data base, if you do something and shutdown this won't update

The server has been running for over a week without rebooting (I opened it as a bete). There were a total of over 300 people and after restart everyone lost their skills. Before the restart I gave / shutdown and waited for the counter on the page to indicate the number 0 with the number of players online.

• 3 weeks later...