Some Small Problems

Hello guys,

i have some problems which i could not get fixed til now thats why i´m asking for your help.

The first Problem i have is this:

• SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/horse_event1/03.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/boar/run.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/dog_god/run.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/lion/run.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/boar/run.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/dog_god/run.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/lion/run.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:51 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/horse_event1/03.msa'

I know how to fix this Problem but i cant find the files i need, maybe sombody can send me the files i need if possible :)

Another Error i have is this:

• SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:44 :: regen_load: No mob data by vnum 2141
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:44 :: regen_load: No mob data by vnum 2142
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:44 :: regen_load: No mob data by vnum 8059

The error says that he cant find a monster with the vnum: 2141, 2142 and 8059.

But those monsters are existing in my database so i dont know how to fix this.

I hope that somebody can help me, thanks for reading :)

Maybe try going in your CONFIG file and setting the BIND_IP to the external IP of your server.

SYSERR: Feb 15 15:34:43 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default

As far as I know, this is normal because you haven't set "TABLE_POSTFIX" in the CONFIG file and it's not necessary to do so anyway.

SYSERR: Feb 15 15:35:08 :: CBlockCountry::Load:  DirectQuery failed(SELECT login FROM block_exception)

It looks like you have an incorrect database structure for account.block_exception. Try running this query into the account database using Navicat:

/*
Navicat MySQL Data Transfer

Source Server         : Metin2Nirvana TESTSERVER
Source Server Version : 50533
Source Host           : 
Source Database       : account

Target Server Type    : MYSQL
Target Server Version : 50533
File Encoding         : 65001

Date: 2014-02-15 08:58:32
*/

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `block_exception`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `block_exception`;
CREATE TABLE `block_exception` (
  `login` int(11) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=big5;

-- Records of block_exception

Maybe try going in your CONFIG file and setting the BIND_IP to the external IP of your server.

SYSERR: Feb 15 15:34:43 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default

As far as I know, this is normal because you haven't set "TABLE_POSTFIX" in the CONFIG file and it's not necessary to do so anyway.

SYSERR: Feb 15 15:35:08 :: CBlockCountry::Load:  DirectQuery failed(SELECT login FROM block_exception)

It looks like you have an incorrect database structure for account.block_exception. Try running this query into the account database using Navicat:

/*
Navicat MySQL Data Transfer

Source Server         : Metin2Nirvana TESTSERVER
Source Server Version : 50533
Source Host           : 
Source Database       : account

Target Server Type    : MYSQL
Target Server Version : 50533
File Encoding         : 65001

Date: 2014-02-15 08:58:32
*/

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

-- Table structure for `block_exception`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `block_exception`;
CREATE TABLE `block_exception` (
  `login` int(11) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=big5;

-- Records of block_exception

Thanks, i allready tried the BIND_IP method but it didnt work.

If nobody can help me i will just install Hamachi again then it will work.

I just dont like Hamachi thats why i was asking for another fix.

I allready had the same block_exception table like you, i deleted the old one and tried yours but i still get the same error.

When i open the table it is empty, do i have to write something inside it?

And what its this table using for?

Thanks for your help :)

• Bot

1)Disable your VPN

2)I dont have this table just delete it for me this error doesnt occur.

To your question regarding the block_exception table, its used to have some sort of whitelist of accounts that cant be banned useful for maintenance if you want to block all accounts in the table the specified users can still log in.

Kind Regards

MartPwnS

english_banner.gif

1)Disable your VPN

2)I dont have this table just delete it for me this error doesnt occur.

To your question regarding the block_exception table, its used to have some sort of whitelist of accounts that cant be banned useful for maintenance if you want to block all accounts in the table the specified users can still log in.

Kind Regards

MartPwnS

Thanks, i managed to fix the second problem.

I´m not using any VPN right now :S

Next time you should make a reply instead of editing your original post. Now anyone who comes will be confused why we are talking about something unrelated to the original post.

Now for your new problem..

Hello guys,

i have some problems which i could not get fixed til now thats why i´m asking for your help.

The first Problem i have is this:

• SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:50 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/horse_event1/03.msa'
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:51 :: LoadMotion: cannot find accumulation data in file 'data/monster/horse_event1/03.msa'
I know how to fix this Problem but i cant find the files i need, maybe sombody can send me the files i need if possible :)

Another Error i have is this:

• SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:44 :: regen_load: No mob data by vnum 2141
  • SYSERR: Feb 16 15:17:44 :: regen_load: No mob data by vnum 2142
The error says that he cant find a monster with the vnum: 2141, 2142 and 8059.

But those monsters are existing in my database so i dont know how to fix this.

I hope that somebody can help me, thanks for reading :)

Here's the data folder: https://mega.co.nz/#!TVZDnbxY!L8_868IQExUX9C2K3p9eR13wTU0tDuTVZBHOrRGDVbo

Don't forget to make sure you have a symlink to the data folder inside the channel folder.

For the regen_load error: If you're using the 2013 files the database won't be modified if you add values into mob_proto using Navicat. You need to edit the mob_proto.txt and mob_names.txt files in your server files.

• Love 1