Problems with models on Amd processors

Hello guys!

I know that here are some pros when it comes to modelling, but i'm a pretty noob in modelling and i always have a problems with models on amd. On intel everything works just fine, but when i test my models on amd procesor sometimes it doesnt load or it shows grey textures.

How can i fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

If your players are using the original FX CPUs like the 4100, 6100, or 8100 they will have issues. When this CPU came out I bought one and the game would randomly freeze up and turn black inside the window and repeat the chat over and over on my screen. A total graphics glitch which was only possible to remove by ending the game in task manager and starting it again. I've seen threads on german forums about this and I know people with the newer FX CPUs who don't have this issue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=metin2+fx-4100&oq=metin2+fx-4100&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.1662j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

• Love 1

If your players are using the original FX CPUs like the 4100, 6100, or 8100 they will have issues. When this CPU came out I bought one and the game would randomly freeze up and turn black inside the window and repeat the chat over and over on my screen. A total graphics glitch which was only possible to remove by ending the game in task manager and starting it again. I've seen threads on german forums about this and I know people with the newer FX CPUs who don't have this issue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=metin2+fx-4100&oq=metin2+fx-4100&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.1662j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

I have fx-6100 and I don't have any problems with models but my friend with amd athlon x4 had a problem, but not like black screen (model with new animation was invisible). Easy way when source was not released was to search latest binary with costume system and compatibile with tim granny 2.8 latest revision as I found was r31735 (sg)  and r31196 (gf)