New binary?

Go to solution Solved by Lazy,

• Premium

You can use 28k binary, it works properly, but don't forget GF root does not contains the files, its in their binary. Your problem seems to be not a binary problem, it sounds like the client can't load those files because of Type 4 protection. 

To use the official patches you must follow these steps:

1. Create a package folder at your server
  2. Download this: https://mega.co.nz/#!WFcTCJ7a!6lj-sJ_3LNRzli8ZL5gi4yyXStPo1cCwwC47AdBxzTc
  3. Extract the .rar to the package folder
  4. Restart your server
  • Love 2

• Bronze

You can use 28k binary, it works properly, but don't forget GF root does not contains the files, its in their binary. Your problem seems to be not a binary problem, it sounds like the client can't load those files because of Type 4 protection. 

To use the official patches you must follow these steps:

1. Create a package folder at your server
  2. Download this: https://mega.co.nz/#!WFcTCJ7a!6lj-sJ_3LNRzli8ZL5gi4yyXStPo1cCwwC47AdBxzTc
  3. Extract the .rar to the package folder
  4. Restart your server

Thanks for responding to my topic. I am using this binary, but I still got problem. There should't be any, because it's the newest metin2 gameforge client, patched 5 minutes ago. I can't see mounts (using 52001+ items) that I ride or summon by command. Also, this binary does not show quest images properly (it sets align maximally to the right side of screen), like You can see here

0612z3.jpg

I also include logs from using 52006 item from client's syserr

0214 23:09:20247 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20205] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc/boar_2/boar_2.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
0214 23:09:20247 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20205] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc2/boar_2/boar_2.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
0214 23:09:20247 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20205] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/monster/boar_2/boar_2.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
0214 23:09:20247 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20205] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/monster2/boar_2/boar_2.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
0214 23:09:20247 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20205] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/guild/boar_2/boar_2.msm] ERROR
0214 23:09:20247 :: CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 20205
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Developer

Also, this binary does not show quest images properly (it sets align maximally to the right side of screen), like You can see here

0612z3.jpg

You are wrong, it shows quest's images properly. Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

• Premium

Yesterday GF has been updated these patches but I don't have the keys for them.

• metin2_patch_etc_costume1
  • metin2_patch_pet1

Maybe this can cause your problem of items or mounts, but I don't think so. These patches are not contains any mounts... Try to wear this armor:

If you can see it then that patch has been loaded correctly.

• Bronze

Yesterday GF has been updated these patches but I don't have the keys for them.

• metin2_patch_etc_costume1
  • metin2_patch_pet1

Maybe this can cause your problem of items or mounts, but I don't think so. These patches are not contains any mounts... Try to wear this armor:

If you can see it then that patch has been loaded correctly.

I can see that armor but I can't see 120XX armors properly. I think it has something do to with client coding, but I don't know what, I checked it many times but I don't know where. Would You mind sharing Your 28k binary, please?

• 1 month later...