Posted (edited)

Invasion on the wall.

Wall before:

Ytxs3H6.jpg

Desired end result:

PB5pTdw.jpg

Starting work:

HoJVBJK.jpg

Sketch completed. Now I must to wait for the paints and painting equipment.
M7AuUY0.png

Ka3zrT1.jpg

1IuI29b.jpg

I didn't manage to mix the colours perfectly, but otherwise it goes quite well.fQFj0Eo.jpg

End:26ep14o.png

cfFc9Kz.png

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Love 5
  • Love 1
  • Scream 2

dKMsrOV.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

Ending the invasion of the wall. In summary: the drawing is successful, but the colours are not perfect. The cost of painting this wall (paints, brushes, etc.) was around 65euro. Unfortunately, I cannot estimate the time spent on this wall (there were various delays and very many people distracting me, etc). The cost that can be earned from such a wall and this type of execution is about 920euro.
26ep14o.png
cfFc9Kz.png

• Love 4
  • Love 3

dKMsrOV.png

• Administrator
Just now, Tatsumaru said:

Ending the invasion of the wall. In summary: the drawing is successful, but the colours are not perfect. The cost of painting this wall (paints, brushes, etc.) was around 65euro. Unfortunately, I cannot estimate the time spent on this wall (there were various delays and very many people distracting me, etc). The cost that can be earned from such a wall and this type of execution is about 920euro.
26ep14o.png
cfFc9Kz.png

C'est trop beau ma jolie ❤️ 

• Love 1

logo_0.png