Change 2 Maps into 1 Map

That's the reason I told "when the server is released I could possibly think of making a guide for that" just because then it's clear that the server was the first who actually got this idea and made it into a live version.

So no one can tell them they've stolen. I for myself am too someone who doesn't like the whole "stealing" theory. But let's face it. It's bad to be blamed as a thief and many players do that and it's especially bad when you're being called like that even if you managed to make the idea into a live version first and now you're getting blamed for it?

That's why I told: Not until their server is released. I don't want to put any risk into anyone and I don't want to be the reason that someone maybe uses this idea, installs it, turns his/her server on and blames the others for being thieves.

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.