Metin2 German Client Unpack

• 2 weeks later...

hello

pls send metin2.de file unpack

metin2_patch_pet2

Than you

Spx, please download file metin2_patch_pet2: https://mega.co.nz/#!vMt3SbQA!GtPfa8klsXQlAZ2iMsCz_C0z7-hCtOPwHEztr-U6M9s

Virus scan:

This is the hidden content, please

Virus scan site: https://www.virustotal.com/fr/url/274b18e83a3b2b1db2350782fdb36e225aa3d656f350d26269233ac115c82f67/analysis/

Sorry my bad english.. but not speak english and not translate google ;D

Thank you.

Regards

• 8 months later...

hey guys i need some help i just want to start the official metin2 GR or EN or whatever client without patching i want to login to my own server by typing my hamachi or IP or any address in the serverinfo.py of the official metin2 client with warrior + ninja 6th skill and wolfman and belt systems and dragonstones and all these stuff... i also want help on adding those systems in 34k serverfiles and also change the locale language from german to greek and make the serverfiles to accept greek characters and not showing them as some ancient egyptian symbols or stopping me from logging in or stopping the npc from talking ... i apriteate an helpand sorry for my bad english :D

• 1 month later...