Problem with Gold

xXCapConXx

Question

Helle everyone,

I have set the Gold in my game source to max 3.000.000.000 with unsigned long long, but when i have ingame more the 2.147.XXX.XXX gold, the game set my gold to 0... how can i fix it?

I hope someone can help me. :)

Kind Gerads

xXCapConXx

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Did you change it in game binary also?

What do you mean with "game binary"? I dont know about a game binary...

I know about a Game, a DB and a Client Binary (.bin/.exe).

If you mean the Client binary, i dont know what i have to change there.

Yes I mean client binary.Did you change the packet.h on client/server?You have also to edit the player.GetElk() function

No i didn't. I will check out this. :)

What i have to change at the player.GetElk() function? And also at the packet.h? I can't find something about the Max money...

Well the player.GetElk() is the function that shows you how much yang you have so from int you have to change it to unsigned long long.In the packet.h you must find the packet that sends the gold data and change it from int to unsigned long long (If I remember right).

Well the player.GetElk() is the function that shows you how much yang you have so from int you have to change it to unsigned long long.In the packet.h you must find the packet that sends the gold data and change it from int to unsigned long long (If I remember right).

For exactly this i searched, but there is nothing like int or something else. :(

For exactly this i searched, but there is nothing like int or something else. :(

Search for "GetElk" in the clientside src and you can see why you can't find player.GetElk().

Search for "GetElk" in the clientside src and you can see why you can't find player.GetElk().

I searched already for "GetElk" there is nothing like INT or something else...