• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the player.GetElk() is the function that shows you how much yang you have so from int you have to change it to unsigned long long.In the packet.h you must find the packet that sends the gold data and change it from int to unsigned long long (If I remember right).

For exactly this i searched, but there is nothing like int or something else. :(

Well the player.GetElk() is the function that shows you how much yang you have so from int you have to change it to unsigned long long.In the packet.h you must find the packet that sends the gold data and change it from int to unsigned long long (If I remember right).

For exactly this i searched, but there is nothing like int or something else. :(

Search for "GetElk" in the clientside src and you can see why you can't find player.GetElk().

Search for "GetElk" in the clientside src and you can see why you can't find player.GetElk().

I searched already for "GetElk" there is nothing like INT or something else...