Vanilla Core [latest: r71480]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

M2 Download Center Download ( Latest Version )   Greetings! The new beta is finished! I'm proud to present r71480. This time a few things have changed. And in this revision, we have a lot of new stuff. In the following I'll provide the download link along with the things I'd love you to test.   *** DISCLAIMER *** The core is marked as stable. Anyway, I'll make it clear that I'm not responsible if you use this core since I can't give a warranty that

I did not abandon the project but due to personal rl issues I wasn't able to do much. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Things will change starting next year. So stay tuned, I'm gonna release a new version once I'm done with the rl stuff.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll definitely make one new rev and upload it. If there's more interest, I'll make further development. This new release focuses on another security batch and more stability since the last release indeed had some problems. I've fixed the query stuff and changed a bit here and there... I also added a new GM Rank that will help server admins keep control over the environment even if things are going bad (like e. g. some GM/Admin going crazy and stuff..)

Posted Images

Since things changed and I do not wish to get into legal trouble I decided not to continue this project.

I don't mind anyone reuploading or sharing the RC build. That's up to you guys, you'd know what you're doing.

Thanks to those who helped me and sorry for those I may have disappointed.

• Sad 3

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

La 10.07.2019 la 15:08, Unfixable a spus:

Since things changed and I do not wish to get into legal trouble I decided not to continue this project.

I don't mind anyone reuploading or sharing the RC build. That's up to you guys, you'd know what you're doing.

Thanks to those who helped me and sorry for those I may have disappointed.

Don't worry sooner or later they would have taken this kind of action anyway.

Thank you for your patince trying to help me & thank you for sharing with me! I wish you good luck!

I'm still stuck :P at mysql8 and the auth crash.I will try to find a solution.Wihtout a clean compatible clean and a clean svf it won't be easy.But i will try ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Am 11.7.2019 um 17:22 schrieb tierrilopes:

Things didnt changed, they are the same as they have always been.

Everything related to private servers is illegal, be it metin2 or any other game.

I think there's a difference. Gameforge actually did something bigger this time, they're clearly against it and trying to pursue those who participate in illegal actions regarding metin2. For the most time I've been here I didn't see something like this. Yes, sometimes a server got knocked down, but that'd actually be a hoax too. This time they indeed did take action in pursuing it. So I have no interest in getting my hands dirty with a project I'd like to share just because it's my hobby. I'm not doing that. If anyone still wishes to continue this project he may do so, I don't care, but note that it's Gameforge that actually cares.

And since there's been some speculation about why and what happened: NO, I did NOT get any message from Gameforge etc... And I'm not in legal trouble. I want to keep it that way, that's the reason I stopped the project. Though I definitely know that some people got RC-versions before this happened. So if they share it, you'd get the most recent version. But that's up to them, not me.

Btw. a moderator should probably close this thread. There's no reason to keep it open.

• Sad 8

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• 1 year later...