Vanilla Core 2.4 exp table address

DemoroCZ

Question

• VIP

Hi, i need do some changes in exp table in Vanilla core. What is exp table address in this core? I need it for Eddy's exp editor. Or is there another way to change exp table in this core?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

11 answers to this question

• VIP

Or is there another way to change exp table in this core?

ask Vanilla to do the changes if they are considered as a bug or an error.

It isn't bug, just need change requied BZK for levels.

He only wants to know where he can edit the exp table. You can simply open it with IDA and search for the exp table. Just go into ida-view and search for "exp_table_common". There you go!

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• VIP

He only wants to know where he can edit the exp table. You can simply open it with IDA and search for the exp table. Just go into ida-view and search for "exp_table_common". There you go!

I found some addresses, but how i can convert it for example 08430A00 to 0x000000? Thanks.

DemoroCZ, on 01 Jun 2014 - 14:24, said:DemoroCZ, on 01 Jun 2014 - 14:24, said:

Hi, i need do some changes in exp table in Vanilla core. What is exp table address in this core? I need it for Eddy's exp editor. Or is there another way to change exp table in this core?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

I found the adress but the values are correct until level 101 after that the values goes negative...

0x3E85C0

In 2.4 the exp table was bugged and therefore the values overflowed and lead into negative values. In 2.4.1 it's fixed.

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.