Back in the business after 2 years of silence, I wanna see the hottest contents what I skipped

Hey guys,

I'm back in the business after 2 years of silence, I wanna see the hottest contents what I skipped, including new models, maps, features, quests, etc. I think searching won't help me much at this point, and I might miss the best features of this very long time. If you guys can link me some hot, clean and professional works that had been published in the past 2 years, I would be very grateful for you all. 

• Love 3

Thank you guys!

5 hours ago, Sonitex said:

What happened to your project if I may ask? It's content was unique and professionally done, it would be a shame if all of it has been lost.

We were kinda giving up as all of us were busy with university/working/personal stuff, but we decided to give another try and already redesigned some part of it. I can't say anything for sure yet but we are on the duty! :) 

• Love 2