Homepage backdoor ?

k1daL

Question

Hello guys, someone is connecting to my homepage with my admin account... so he has acces to the control panel from the site.

Someone told me there is a bug if you connect with the ID : 'user' .... and an existing password on the server it will work to connect to any account or something like this... I didn't understand very well... Did anyone had this problem?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Just after you finished your work to your website, (example: putting items in itemshop or whatever) delete the adminpanel or just change how a user will have access to it

so it won't be accessible by someone that does not have the link to the folder you created for adminpanel also put .htaccess and a plain index.html to your site so your folders are invisible

My simple advice without being an expert.

My login script was directly in index.php written, now i've created a special .php for it for exampe "module/login.php" and I've replaced the whole login script from index.php with this :

<?php include('module/login.php');?> 

Could be this the mistake? The login script directly in index.php ?... Now I've changed it like I said...