[Video]Damage Variations & Visual BUG

• Premium

Hello !

As u can see in my video, there are 2 strange bugs:

1. Damage: 200 - 400 - 1200 - 1400 ? (why 200 and 400 if twice characters are 100% PvP 1-1?)

2. Why Warrior Body creates that visual bug (~3 m distance) ?

Thanks !

*Game/Client 40K.

• Love 1

• Premium

Well those are not bugs.
When you hit with your sword you have 200 wich is the normal attack, 400 crit attack, 900 penetrating attack (since they have +def from body force)

And those values have a min - max value so you cant expect to be always 200 so 400 when critting and 900 when penetrating

When you skill you have min and max values on sword and skill so if you want a standard dmg you have to make the min value the same as the max value for the skill and for the sword values.

I dont think i quite understood wich kind of bugs you are referring too bug watching the video i see everything normal for a body force warrior.
Try using the sword with no defence buff you will see that dmg values are more near to each other

Then 3m distance is based on the skill, if you want you can remove that, but its normal to get ppl off when skilling them or you will have them always near you hitting with they're sword, like stomp it force ppl falling (like new maps mobs) but body force have a buff wich prevents you from falling down and you just move 3m, and its not just visual, you really just move client and server side even tho thats not perfectly synced

• Premium

Those are basic metin2 mechanics..

damage variation based on min-max atk value of the sword, critical and penetrating damage,

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar