• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• Premium

Well those are not bugs.
When you hit with your sword you have 200 wich is the normal attack, 400 crit attack, 900 penetrating attack (since they have +def from body force)

And those values have a min - max value so you cant expect to be always 200 so 400 when critting and 900 when penetrating

When you skill you have min and max values on sword and skill so if you want a standard dmg you have to make the min value the same as the max value for the skill and for the sword values.

I dont think i quite understood wich kind of bugs you are referring too bug watching the video i see everything normal for a body force warrior.
Try using the sword with no defence buff you will see that dmg values are more near to each other

Then 3m distance is based on the skill, if you want you can remove that, but its normal to get ppl off when skilling them or you will have them always near you hitting with they're sword, like stomp it force ppl falling (like new maps mobs) but body force have a buff wich prevents you from falling down and you just move 3m, and its not just visual, you really just move client and server side even tho thats not perfectly synced