[HELP]Core Crasher !!!

CrazyBear

Question

Hello Community ! im still having core crashing and i found this on inforge ! a python core crasher ! 

is that possible ? could anyone have a look and maybe a test ? 

Link :  http://www.inforge.net/community/metin2-howto-and-addon-server-privati/259813-py-bastardata-core-crasher.html

PS : i couldnt test it cz i dont understand that language xD 

Thanks 

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

This crasher is dropping items to floor so the server will lag and then core goes down.To fix it just set the drop time to 5 or 10 seconds or whatever you want.

This crasher is dropping items to floor so the server will lag and then core goes down.To fix it just set the drop time to 5 or 10 seconds or whatever you want.

Thanks for you reply but i couldnt fix it ! how to set the drop time to 5 or 10 seconds ? :D

• Developer

If you aren't using a 1765 game revision ( :/ ) and you are using 40k vanilla gamecore, there is a CONFIG SETTING for that.

ITEMS_DROP_TIME: 5

So, 5 seconds until they're purged

👑 Premium International Lua Developer 👑

My service topic: https://bit.ly/2UPly54

Ignorant people have the obligation to compensate their ignorance by paying whoever helps them.

Syreldar

If you aren't using a 1765 game revision ( :/ ) and you are using 40k vanilla gamecore, there is a CONFIG SETTING for that.

ITEMS_DROP_TIME: 5

So, 5 seconds until they're purged

im using 34k gamecore , but can still take it within 5 seconds ..