Searching trusted homepage scripter

hello,

i´m from germany and my english is realy bad... but thats not why i´m open a topic here.

I search a trusted and good homepage scripter for my Homepage.

the page : here

what must be done?

-The home side (with all functions on it)

-the ranking (it can be a public script but without bugs and Should be well adapted.

-the register (same or selfmade)

-the support ( this page is for seeing all avaible teamler with a link to a email and board profile)

-the eventlist page (Events should be entered by teamler)

-the rulepage (just show the rules you can see if you a register.

i would pay the scripter but he must be trusted because 2 other guys have tried it but they have deceived me.

thx for reading and helping

german:

hey, ich suche einen vertrauenswürdigen und guten homepage scripter für meine Seite.

Die Homepage: hier

was muss getan werden?

-Die Startseite (Alle sichtbaren funktionen)

-Das Ranking ( Es kann ein Publicscript sein ABER ohne Bugs und es sollte dem Homepage Design gut angepasst werden)

-Die registration (siehe "Ranking" aber eigen gescriptet ist auch gerne gesehen)

-Die Supportseite ( hier sollen alle Teamler aufgelistet sein. eine Email sowie board Profil verlinkung sollten dabei sein)

-Die Eventseite  ( Es sollen Events eingetragen werden können)

-Die Regelwerke ( Hier soll nochmal das Regelwerk eingetragen sein was man bei der registration sieht)

Ich zahle gerne aber der scripter sollte vertrauenswürdig sein. 2 andere haben mich betrogen die mir weiterempfohlen wurden.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic