《 Astherya2 》 - ¡THE NEW WORLD!

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, betsch96 said:

Nice you took the logo from astreya and named your server astherya2 gg.

The logo is true inspired but the name was decided far before knowing about that server.

And is not ´´my server´´ we are many people involved :)

However ´´astreya´´ is closed for long time ago so i dont see the problem here. We are a server that put months in his development giving new content , we aren´t typical people that open and close servers and dont know what they do.

We have very much exclusive things (made by us) but we have other that are inspired by other things too and i dont think this is something bad. 

Every people create something that inspire others and personally if i see somebody do something similar of what i do i will be proud knowing that somebody liked what i create.

Kind regards :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
En 18/6/2017 a las 15:59, LelouchSucks dijo:

yea , its closed

#Clossed

Unfortunately yes.

The community did not respond well at the moment even though we made ourselves known on all sides. Main problem was some things were a bit too ´´PVM´´ . Only ´´some things´´. In our community if your server dont give you most of the things free you are done.

However we could change that in some patches and keep going but in the end we decided to stop here and don´t make nobody lose more time. Many things in real life were complicated for some people in the staff. Some people didn´t have so much time like other months.. (that was the main problem)

We put the money for hosts (web and server were online from months before opening) from our pockets. We never get to have a in-game item shop. We never get to win even 1 euro because believe it or not it wasn´t our main purpose. Of course every server need some money for maintenance but apart nothing else.

The main purpose was to create something different and give to our community a high quality service and i think in its day we did it. 

We give it attention , we give it time. Personally i was spending hours just to give support to players as much as he live. 

All of that because we want it to matters and at least for me and for many others it did, that´s the most important thing at least for me.

Our job and memories still recorded here : https://www.facebook.com/Astherya2-620289974797132/

Since then we are out of this world of ´´Metin2´´ , after all this months i see a fall in all the communities and was expected. Metin2 die every day.

Kind Regards for all and I hope you continue this story.

3 hours ago, Faker said:

Unfortunately yes.

The community did not respond well at the moment even though we made ourselves known on all sides. Main problem was some things were a bit too ´´PVM´´ . Only ´´some things´´. In our community if your server dont give you most of the things free you are done.

However we could change that in some patches and keep going but in the end we decided to stop here and don´t make nobody lose more time. Many things in real life were complicated for some people in the staff. Some people didn´t have so much time like other months.. (that was the main problem)

We put the money for hosts (web and server were online from months before opening) from our pockets. We never get to have a in-game item shop. We never get to win even 1 euro because believe it or not it wasn´t our main purpose. Of course every server need some money for maintenance but apart nothing else.

The main purpose was to create something different and give to our community a high quality service and i think in its day we did it. 

We give it attention , we give it time. Personally i was spending hours just to give support to players as much as he live. 

All of that because we want it to matters and at least for me and for many others it did, that´s the most important thing at least for me.

Our job and memories still recorded here : https://www.facebook.com/Astherya2-620289974797132/

Since then we are out of this world of ´´Metin2´´ , after all this months i see a fall in all the communities and was expected. Metin2 die every day.

Kind Regards for all and I hope you continue this story.

can i have your skype .. 

or anything to talk with you in it .. 

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 0

Metin2 effect script files (MSE and MSA file) how can convert

2. 10

Multi Language System

3. 0

We are looking for a C++ and Python programmer

4. 0

[Quest Scheduler Request] Is there a way to make a quest run independet of player events? Lets say start quest automatically at server startup?

5. 111

Ulthar SF V2 (TMP4 Base)

6. 0

Quest function when 102.kill definition whereabouts help

7. 5

[M2 FILTER] Customized Client Filter