Basic Serverfiles

Greetings m2dev community,

So recently i was thinking of making a new middleschool pserver. I made a research of what serverfiles exist right now in forums (not only in m2dev)
and its getting really annoying that i can't find anything basic. All the serverfiles i find are with pet systems/weapon costumes/offline shops e.t.c that in the most
cases are incomplete or buggy af. So my question for this topic is do you have any serverfiles to suggest as basic(similar to official server)? I want to add my own systems(Acce/pet e.t.c) , and i would prefer them completely basic (even without bug fixes). The most important thing for me is the client to be completely compatible with serverfiles (Not Unknown headers e.t.c that can reduce the stability of the server). I know it sounds really stupid what i need, but yeah, that's me i guess. Thanks for your time!

To conclude:
I need serverfiles, client, source for client/game/db. Waiting for your responses!!! :wub:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic