I need some fixes for shop offline [ I can pay ]

Hei dev , i have a free version of offlineshop by ken from 13 February 2016 ... , and i have some problems.

I can pay the fix of bugs.

1) Visual bug - When players try to change the price/add/remove item in shop-offline from another ch. 

Spoiler

i154_cimgpsh_orig.jpg

2) SOLVED

Spoiler

I need the ANTIFLAG for non-trade items in shop offline . I see in DB SOURCE the antiflag: ANTI_SHOPOFFLINE , but my database use item_proto.sql (no .txt) and i need the number of antiflag.

3) PET SYSTEM IN OFFLINESHOP BUG  : The trade box with pet is working on normale trade , drop , safebox, shop classic. But if i want to sell it on shopoffline , the status of pet is changed ( name of pet , lv , skills ) . This bug appear when the box with pet are join in the special table from db ( shop offline_item)

Spoiler

PS : SORRY FOR ENGLISH AND QUALITY OF VIDEO .

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

22 hours ago, terrorr said:

For not trade items add antiflag : 74112

I don`t have a problem with antiflag item , my problem is when i put a non-trade item after a trade item . The shopoffline function , say me : You can`t put a non-trade item and close the window, but other item who is trade disappear from my inventory and insert in database -> my shop even if the windows of shop offline is close with message : You can`t put a non-trade item in offlineshop.

your crash problem is related to ram cache. change your server(or increase cache) or change broadcast code of offline shop.

pet problem is complicated

loki.jpg 

Hmm, thx for your reply , how you see that it`s a problem of ram memory ? hmm , yeaah .. the crash are when is most of people online.

So i need to upgrade ram memory on my server or who i can incrase my cache ?  

And you solve the pet problem? 

sorry if i put a stupid ask ..

Edited by Metin2 Dev

On 11/17/2016 at 8:50 AM, terrorr said:

So how is possible my one works great ? Your one no?

Probably you have a new version .. i try with your antiflag and dind`t work.

I find a new version for ken shop offline , from 13 February 2016 .

The first problem is solved , when a shop time is end, i don`t need to click on "close shop"

The problem with non-trade items still be there , but now ,if i put the first item and if he is non-trade  to shop offline the function are working " you can`t put a non-trade item,But if i put in the first time a normal trade item , and after that a non-trade item , the shop offline is created , and i have in him all items.

13 minutes ago, 127.0.0.1 said:

Show me you enum from item_lenght.h

enum EItemAntiFlag

enum EItemAntiFlag
{
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_FEMALE    = (1 << 0), // 여성 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MALE        = (1 << 1), // 남성 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_WARRIOR    = (1 << 2), // 무사 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_ASSASSIN    = (1 << 3), // 자객 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_SURA        = (1 << 4), // 수라 사용 불가 
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_SHAMAN    = (1 << 5), // 무당 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_GET        = (1 << 6), // 집을 수 없음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_DROP        = (1 << 7), // 버릴 수 없음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_SELL        = (1 << 8), // 팔 수 없음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_EMPIRE_A    = (1 << 9), // A 제국 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_EMPIRE_B    = (1 << 10), // B 제국 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_EMPIRE_C    = (1 << 11), // C 제국 사용 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_SAVE        = (1 << 12), // 저장되지 않음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_GIVE        = (1 << 13), // 거래 불가
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_PKDROP    = (1 << 14), // PK시 떨어지지 않음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_STACK        = (1 << 15), // 합칠 수 없음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP    = (1 << 16), // 개인 상점에 올릴 수 없음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_SAFEBOX    = (1 << 17), // 창고에 넣을 수 없음
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_WOLFMAN    = (1 << 18),
    ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP = (1 << 19),
};

5 minutes ago, 127.0.0.1 said:

@DeYaN.

ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP = 524288

I belive the antiflag is working , but if i try to open a shop offline and add the non-trade item second time , the items are put in the shop. 

I belive i need to put this antiflag in item_proto client ? i put then ,but i don`t upgrade the ItemCSVreader with the new antiflag .

25 minutes ago, DeYaN. said:

I belive the antiflag is working , but if i try to open a shop offline and add the non-trade item second time , the items are put in the shop. 

I belive i need to put this antiflag in item_proto client ? i put then ,but i don`t upgrade the ItemCSVreader with the new antiflag .

ItemData.h

enum EItemAntiFlag
////////////////////////////

PythonItemModule.cpp

PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP", CItemData::ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP);

Dump_proto.cpp

int get_Item_AntiFlag_Value (string inputString)
{
	string arAntiFlag[] =

Then add in  uiofflineshopbuilder.py  / uiofflineshop.py those antiflags.

offlineshopbuilder.py

def OnSelectEmptySlot(self, selectedSlotPos):
			if item.IsAntiFlag(item.ANTIFLAG_GIVE) or item.IsAntiFlag(item.ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP):
				chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, localeInfo.OFFLINE_SHOP_CANNOT_SELL_ITEM)
				return

uiofflineshop.py

def SelectEmptySlot(self, slotIndex):

etc etc... Use you brain.

On 11/26/2016 at 8:18 AM, 127.0.0.1 said:

ItemData.h

enum EItemAntiFlag
////////////////////////////

PythonItemModule.cpp

PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP", CItemData::ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP);

Dump_proto.cpp

int get_Item_AntiFlag_Value (string inputString)
{
	string arAntiFlag[] =

Then add in  uiofflineshopbuilder.py  / uiofflineshop.py those antiflags.

offlineshopbuilder.py

def OnSelectEmptySlot(self, selectedSlotPos):

if item.IsAntiFlag(item.ANTIFLAG_GIVE) or item.IsAntiFlag(item.ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP):
				return

uiofflineshop.py

def SelectEmptySlot(self, slotIndex):

etc etc... Use you brain.

Thx you for your reply .

I see here , the offlineshopbuild.py and uiofflineshop.py use the old flag from normal shop "ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP" , so .. probably if i put the new flag , will be the same problem ...

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev

51 minutes ago, DeYaN. said:

Thx you for your reply .

I see here , the offlineshopbuild.py and uiofflineshop.py use the old flag from normal shop "ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP" , so .. probably if i put the new flag , will be the same problem ...

Hide contents

Untitled.jpg

You don't have brain #confirmed Read my post again.

Think logically. If using the old flag, what should you do?

Edited by Metin2 Dev

4 hours ago, 127.0.0.1 said:

You don't have brain #confirmed Read my post again.

Think logically. If using the old flag, what should you do?

Yes yes yes !!! i do that . i put the old flag in navicat/client ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP - 106880 ! And if i add only that item  and click open the shop , the function is working "You can't trade this items!" , but if i add in addition other item who is trade , the shop are working ...

What it should to do is when i try to put an item who is non-trade then to OPEN A WINDOW where is say "you can`t add a non-trade item" ,... no how is now , like after you add items and click "CREATE SHOP" to give a message in the chat "you can`t blalblalba"

3 hours ago, DeYaN. said:

Yes yes yes !!! i do that . i put the old flag in navicat/client ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP - 106880 ! And if i add only that item  and click open the shop , the function is working "You can't trade this items!" , but if i add in addition other item who is trade , the shop are working ...

What it should to do is when i try to put an item who is non-trade then to OPEN A WINDOW where is say "you can`t add a non-trade item" ,... no how is now , like after you add items and click "CREATE SHOP" to give a message in the chat "you can`t blalblalba"

https://metin2.download/picture/ZUYSLEQ4g9aNJMp6532vq3v5124I5Akl/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

On 11/27/2016 at 4:24 PM, 127.0.0.1 said:

Thx you again , now i understand HOW is working , i make it to work and i add and corrected the name of antiflag because it was write wrong...

offlineshop_manager.cpp

Spoiler

const TItemTable * pItemTable = pItem->GetProto();
    if (IS_SET(pItemTable->dwAntiFlags, ITEM_ANTIFLAG_GIVE | ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP | ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP))
    {
        ch->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Acest obiect nu este negociabil!");
        return;
    }

uiofflineshop_builder.py & uiofflineshop.py

Spoiler

if item.IsAntiFlag(item.ANTIFLAG_GIVE) or item.IsAntiFlag(item.ITEM_ANTIFLAG_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP) or item.IsAntiFlag(item.ANTIFLAG_MYSHOP):
                    return

protoreader.cpp

Spoiler

ANTI_MY_OFFLINE_SHOP

And now i have two antiflags :D

Edited by Metin2 Dev