How can I change location where WE reading files?

Hi guys,

how can I change location of reading files in World Editor? Because I have 3 hard discs in my PC and I can't change names of hard discs. World Editor reading files from D:\ymir work\blablabla. I need to change it to disc F:\. If it's possible with the newest World Editor version, give me a feedback.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

U don't have to change the name of the hard disk's what u have to do is to shrink volume from one of the disk and get whatever GB u want , and then with the free GB that u shrink from the specified Disk u could make a new local disk named D ... I had this problem too and that was the best way to solve it.

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

19 minutes ago, Braxy said:

Hmm , that's something , then reinstall your windows that's not such a wow thing ... 

I tried everything :D I think problem will be in BIOS :D But I don't know how to solve it. I think problem is in BIOS cache which saving names of discs.

I'll be always helpful! 👊