Exorian Mount

Trey

@TreeN Nothing is his work. (I'm super sure these mounts are your works that why you replied to this topic) :D His "service" is about to sell Atreya stuff what is created by Mizune and maybe somebody else but not him. The sad thing i can't find the unpackable Atreya client in the internet. The topic with the unpacker does not have the full client just some files and just the root and maybe the locale is unpackable. So he was lucky he got the client and he can extract it and now he sell other people's work. Best service congrats :lol: Trey"Art"

On 22.10.2016 at 1:31 PM, Undead2014 said:

nice,thx for this mounts

Noo problem.. :) Regards! 

23 hours ago, TreeN said:

Are you sure that is your work? ; }

I found this on Just4 metin2
I do not know who it work .. if it is available for free I want to share this here .. I'm not saying that this is my job!

23 hours ago, Matuszka said:

@TreeN Nothing is his work. (I'm super sure these mounts are your works that why you replied to this topic) :D His "service" is about to sell Atreya stuff what is created by Mizune and maybe somebody else but not him. The sad thing i can't find the unpackable Atreya client in the internet. The topic with the unpacker does not have the full client just some files and just the root and maybe the locale is unpackable. So he was lucky he got the client and he can extract it and now he sell other people's work. Best service congrats :lol: Trey"Art"

created by mizune?XD Nice joke 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Management

Dead Download Link 

Moved Topic 

If someone has the archive of this topic, can you send it to us? Thank you!

Puss In Boots Please GIF by swerk

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.