[ Dead Download Link ] [Mega-Release]Model collection [ We Need You ]

RoxaLyssa

• Bronze

Dear Community,

I have decided to share the first part of my model collection with you, which contains about thousands of 3D granny models.

Of course, most of them are published on epvp or on other forums, but some of them are very hard to find. 

By the way, it does not include all the 3D models I have ever found, just the better ones. It is possible that not all of them are working perfectly and that you can find ugly ones in the collection too, but most of them are very useful and attractive.

If you like them, later I may share the second part too.

Some screens:

23_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png8492534883_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png5_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png6_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png1944030664_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png20_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png9_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png10_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png21_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png19_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png22_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png5983637241_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png17_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png15_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png7_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png16_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png8_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png11_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png18_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png12_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png13_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png14_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Download [1,2Gb]:

991989487wuala_logo_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

I hope that you will enjoy them :)

Kind regards,

RoxaLyssa

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 24

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bronze

Seems that my Wuala account has been deleted because of inactivity. I'll try to reupload the pack to Mega as soon as possible, but I'm not sure that I can find every item on my pc, so the reuploaded version might be a bit different. I'll try to include more models in it, but it might take a while, sorry for that. 

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Seems that my Wuala account has been deleted because of inactivity. I'll try to reupload the pack to Mega as soon as possible, but I'm not sure that I can find every item on my pc, so the reuploaded version might be a bit different. I'll try to include more models in it, but it might take a while, sorry for that. 

really looking forward to! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...