RoxaLyssa

[ Dead Download Link ] [Mega-Release]Model collection [ We Need You ]

Dear Community,

I have decided to share the first part of my model collection with you, which contains about thousands of 3D granny models.

Of course, most of them are published on epvp or on other forums, but some of them are very hard to find. 

By the way, it does not include all the 3D models I have ever found, just the better ones. It is possible that not all of them are working perfectly and that you can find ugly ones in the collection too, but most of them are very useful and attractive.

If you like them, later I may share the second part too.

Some screens:

23_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png8492534883_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png5_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png6_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png1944030664_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png20_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png9_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png10_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png21_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png19_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png22_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png5983637241_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png17_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png15_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png7_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png16_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png8_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png11_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png18_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png12_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png13_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png14_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Download [1,2Gb]:

991989487wuala_logo_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

I hope that you will enjoy them :)

Kind regards,

RoxaLyssa

• Love 24

Thank you for this compilation, as soon as I have some time I will have a look at the models.

• Love 1

Oh wow nice very nice i will definetly use some of those models.

Thank you

• Love 1

ROXALYSA thanks thanks thanks  thanks thanks thanks  this is damn priceless :DD so many stuff so beautifull things!

ty for collecting all these for our community :D

Having Problems with Downloading this .-. ste download stops after ca 200mb 
can someone please upload it on mega? .-.

Wow , i need to repack my base stuff with this one , Tnx for sharing RoxaLyssa  :wub:

• Love 1

Seems that my Wuala account has been deleted because of inactivity. I'll try to reupload the pack to Mega as soon as possible, but I'm not sure that I can find every item on my pc, so the reuploaded version might be a bit different. I'll try to include more models in it, but it might take a while, sorry for that. 

• Love 2

Seems that my Wuala account has been deleted because of inactivity. I'll try to reupload the pack to Mega as soon as possible, but I'm not sure that I can find every item on my pc, so the reuploaded version might be a bit different. I'll try to include more models in it, but it might take a while, sorry for that. 

really looking forward to! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.