Karma2/Curea2 game interface

It is not allowed to do so here.

• A member of staff was part of the team Karma2, so it no will be possible sale of free things or posting of links leading to their work.
  • This topic is considered as part of the hacking, because the client is / was encrypted with a pretty good protection, and who will sell or will post it is not allowed.
  • Than the main author of the server if I am not mistaken was * DeSkOrNeR, only he can post those links or sell these files.
  • All the best, and next time try creating your own stuff.

4 minutes ago, VegaS said:

It is not allowed to do so here.

• A member of staff was part of the team Karma2, so it no will be possible sale of free things or posting of links leading to their work.
  • This topic is considered as part of the hacking, because the client is / was encrypted with a pretty good protection, and who will sell or will post it is not allowed.
  • Than the main author of the server if I am not mistaken was * DeSkOrNeR, only he can post those links or sell these files.
  • All the best, and next time try creating your own stuff.

VegaS dont get me wrong im not into hacking of clients etc.I know this interface has recently been featured in a few servers. I payed for this interface once from an owner of a Romanian server and he only gave me assets and no code so technically i was ripped off.Now i know you, Sora and the Curea2/Karma2 owners and a few others have the interface full so i was hoping to make a deal with one of you as the previous person that i tried to make a deal with ripped me off.

46 minutes ago, VegaS said:

Curea2 (Shit) - Stolen stuff from Karma2.

Please no speak about curea2 here.

Ok, i will speak with staff member today and if I receive consent i will post interface karma2 public for all people, to stop to sell other shit guy.

The guy who have sell Karma2 interface for 200€ talk about stolen stuff. OK.

• Love 1