Eurovision 2014

• Bot

HE/SHE/IT IS WEIRD CREATURE , WHY YOU SHOULD WEAR FAKE HAIR  A GOLDEN DRESS + A FUKIN BEARD? AT LEAST  SHAVE THE BEARD AND SAY YOU ARE A MAN YOU MENATLY STUPID GUY...at least he/she/it admits what he/she/it is.

A BIG SHIT!

Conchita = she,he?

I'm really tired to hear about this television shit,this is not Eurovision,this is only a GAY show.

This is my opinion,he she(i don't know),won only becouse is a....i don't know,won becouse: discrimination scandal.

• Love 1

I don't like homosexual people, but this competition is not about appearance or sexual identity but performing and singing talent, and the quality of the chosen song. I've heard most of the performers, and Conchita was overwhelming for me. In my opinion, he/she deserved the win, at least because it could be a really hard thing undertaking to everyone what he/she really is, and singing about his/her pain. However, probably he/she knew that the half of the world would attack him/her after the competition, and so it is.

• Love 2