[HELP]Compile the item_proto with a new structure.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Premium

Bayles (ciao ^^) atm i have not find a decrypter of item_proto with new structure but i've found a xml with new structure of 40k but in german language. I moved in this way:

1) Donwload last client GF;

2) Unpack locale_it (i'm italian) and decrypt item_proto (it's a old decrypter so i got old structure but it's ok);

3) With a little program (qqw) i trasformed german xml into item_name.txt and item_proto.txt;

4) With one simply bot (i made it in VB :D ) i have extracted from xml (in italian with old structure) vnum + item name and put they in array, after program check every vnum in array if there are in item_name.txt (in german language) and if yes replace the name in my language;

5) Now you have item_name.txt and item_proto.txt in your language... dump they and obtain a item_proto and also you can upload files on db folder for a server-side translation.

Sorry for some error in english :blush: