VirtualG-Zone

Hello I recently sponsored a deserted so to speak to make their gaming community because i liked his idea and his ambition for this stuff ... so i took a .ro domain as he wanted and i paid webhost will pay him more ... I was amazed to speak without publicity could do ...  and I decided to post an advertisement where I like to hear accounts made by this community who knows can join them and even help him do what he needed to leave moderatori.A link below and who wants to join is welcome there.for more think help and I did even a contest to attract world there myself and see that it is not so another kid who wants to make a community to remove and it has affiliates in five euro.Comunity Now some minecraft servers in each game ... but I did not pay them if I find a host for one administrator to handle and I'll open a server cs: go.i leave a link below and discover the rest of you

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days