[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

Got some news for you.

I'm working on a hotfixed version of 2.4.1 that'll soon come out. Expect your bugs to be fixed!

Additionally I can give you a small peek into 2.5...

I'll try to rework the CMD-system, so you'll be able to give rights to the players/gms/etc... There'll be standard values so you won't have to change the CMD if you don't want to. But this means that there'll be a shift in the permissions to create more clarity about each role.

Also I'll maybe create new roles.

For OnDie:

when die begin

etc...

end

in your quest. You can also make a check which player actually dies. Simply use the pc-commands.

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Got some news for you.

I'm working on a hotfixed version of 2.4.1 that'll soon come out. Expect your bugs to be fixed!

I'll try to rework the CMD-system, so you'll be able to give rights to the players/gms/etc... There'll be standard values so you won't have to change the CMD if you don't want to. But this means that there'll be a shift in the permissions to create more clarity about each role.

For OnDie:

when die begin

etc...

end

in your quest. You can also make a check which player actually dies. Simply use the pc-commands.

And for this: https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif problem?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Got some news for you.

For OnDie:

when die begin

etc...

end

I also have this problem with the global_chat ---> https://metin2.download/picture/S4kFVlQ21qN1I6KZBRgRrPQwDR2R7UcD/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

könntest du evtl. die encryption packet dingends beim login deaktivieren, dann kann man sich glaube schnell wieder einloggen und das kommt nicht in der syserr

SYSERR: Jun 14 21:39:18 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 22, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 2095, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:47 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 121, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 240, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:48 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 127, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 454, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:48 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 129, LAST HEADER: 253(68), REMAIN BYTES: 581, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:48 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 33, LAST HEADER: 16(5), REMAIN BYTES: 772, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:49 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 189, LAST HEADER: 253(68), REMAIN BYTES: 721, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:49 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 87, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 941, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:49 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 209, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 958, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:50 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 245, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 1427, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:51 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 199, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 1588, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:51 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 172, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 1605, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:51 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 221, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 1649, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:51 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 47, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 1766, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:53 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 34, LAST HEADER: 76(7), REMAIN BYTES: 1838, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:53 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 240, LAST HEADER: 70(6), REMAIN BYTES: 2223, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:54 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 213, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 2308, fd: 21
SYSERR: Jun 14 21:40:54 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 132, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 2342, fd: 21

Hoff ich das das so geht weiß ja nicht :D

Sorry, I've made a typo. I meant that there will be no 2.4.2! If there are problems with 2.4.1, I'm just gonna make some hotfixes. But I'll not release a 2.4.2. Next version is 2.5.

The update checking would be just a simple quest. The only thing made in the core would be a quest function to print out the current version - I'd made some clarity with this and additionally you're free to choose wheter you want to use the quest or not.. It's just a quest that's going to connect to a webspace, looking up for the newest version and comparing it with the current. If there's a new version and you've got IMPLEMENTOR-rank, then you're receving a message in the chat. It also won't check every login. It'll just check every new day when you log in.

Also how about fixing a strange bug? If you're gonna make a new gm, why not be able to give him the rights without reloading the complete gmlist and just do it ingame?

I'm currently thinking about something like the /op-Command minecraft uses. But! This command will only be able to be used by Implementor! And you'll have to specify the rank you want to give.

As I told you. There're some problems with open source and no, they can't be fixed easily.

Mecury asked three times if you have a matching client binary for the server binarys that he can use and you answered him several times but did not answer that question everytime you answered xD Ah ok, you already answered that several times.

Bugfixed version:

-> General <-

* Fixed empire chat to add the right colors

* Fixed a bug where people couldn't deal damage when riding mounts ("bug" with the vnums, now every mount is able to do damage)

* Lowered the vnum to use horse spells from the mount down to 20000 (so every vnum higher or equal to 20000 will possibly be able to use spells)

* global_chat now uses LOCALE to give you the option to translate the empire names. Just add them to your locale_string.txt. If there is no entry in the locale_string.txt, the server will print out an error in your syserr and proceed with the english empire names.

As I told you. Fixed version will be up today.

Invisibility bug is a binary bug. Not a game fault. I already fixed it in earlier versions.

Invisibility holds for 5 seconds or when you move/attack. Then the effect will be stopped.

• Love 4

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.