[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

Wait, didn't I edit my post and apologize for my mistake? Hm, obviously I should've been a dick instead of clarifying that it's my fault.

And if I don't respond, then it's clearly a fact that I don't really have much time to reply to everyone.

If you want to play the defiant one, please go ahead and stop using vanilla core. I'm not into "everyone needs to use my work", it's a thing FOR EVERYONE. If it's good, feel free to use it, if it's not good, then just don't use it but don't think you'd provoke me by not doing so.

My mistake, you are right  :)

V2.3 is coming soon.

I've removed the pet.is_mine()-function that caused trouble with your pet systems.

There'd be more config options now, this version is mainly a bugfix-version so vanilla will become more stable without problems.

Oh and I'm going to rewrite the yanglimit-procedure so it won't bug anymore.

Now I've got enough time to continue my work.

• Love 3

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Welcome. 
Gird for my bad english but I'm using the greater part of google translate. 

Would you be able to prepare ready file start.hs / clear.sh / start.sh as those that you give in the following link. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!2wxihRTT!OBfE8VmgNp6mZjRTyhxq1-cvzPCNGcGTm6GnY6mX5Bs

I'm sorry that I ask you about such things but I mainly deal with PHP / HTML5 / CSS3, and a bit of lua or editing the game client .... 

I have a question does you have any special  database that works with this release, or is it neutral? And if you are able to recommend a client working with your release. 

Some time ago I found an interesting thing that is a "no-txt-db" lib. if you are able to implement this in the game, if so, whether it is possible to read special characters per language like German or Polish.

First, I'm thinking about making standard serverfiles running with vanilla. But that's only things for the future, now I've too much work to do on the gamecore itself.

You can use any database beginning from the 2011 versions. The more recent the better.

You can use every 40k client for this core. It's compatible with them.

"no-txt-db"-lib isn't needed. TXT-Startup is handled by the dbcache and in vanilla it's disabled by default. So you won't need txt-files anymore. If you still wish to use them, then add "TXT_STARTUP: 1" to your conf.txt so it'll read and use the txt-files.

€: I've fixed some more bugs. Finally some annoying things won't happen anymore. And yang_max should work now, still testing it.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

If you create only start.sh / clear.sh / stop.sh / setup.sh files and 6 chanels folder structure witch autch / db / game folders and conf.txt witch description, then every body easy implement it to his or her server.

i can give my clear database from 2013 ver. 

Client i take from GF "global" server and use modificated bin(without HS blocked iniection dll and py files)  and root 

u can add some variable to game, we set up it( this variable name and value  )  in conf.txt in server and it have the same function like check client rev. but we need to add it in client bin source ( if we don't setup it then client conect witchout anny problems to server ) 

Sorry for my bad english now i writing by my self because i have no desire to use google translate

~~~Vanilla v2.3 rev52410 CHANGELOG~~~
* Guild war with negative type will no longer crash the server
* You can not bypass the level and yang limit when creating a guild anymore
* Invisibility bug fixed
* empire exploit fixed (empires > 3 will always be handled as the third empire)
* fixed yang-limit CONFIG option
* fixed level-limit CONFIG option
* rebuilt the complete source with edited tables so it won't cause bugs anymore
* Fixed hp overflow: Now it's new size is long int which won't cause any overflow bugs anymore
* Fixed yang overflow: Now yang won't overflow anymore. If you hit the limit your gold will automatically set down to the limit so it can't bug or go into negative values
* Fixed SKILLBOOK_STEP_LEVELING. It'll now work as intended
* Fixed level size to long so it may go higher than 255
* Fixed ITEM_DROP_TIME. It'll now work as intended.
* Fixed belt_allow_all_items: It'll now work as intended.

+ Added version info on startup
+ Added new CONFIG options:

GOLD_DROP_TIME: int
Sets the time how long dropped gold will lay on the ground until it's purged.

BELT_FORCE_SLOTS: int
Forces to open up the given amount of slots in your belt inventory. If this value is higher than the grade of your belt, it'll open the given amount of slots. If it's lower, the amount your belt provides will be used. For example: You set 10. You've got a belt that opens 5 slots. 10 will be opened. Now you set 4 and still have the same belt. This time 5 slots will be opened. This does also work when no belts are weared. But be careful: Since there's also a clientside part the slots may appear to be locked but you can still put items into them

- removed pet.is_mine() function since it destroyed the pet system. This should let the pet system work again.
* Rolled back pet-system so it'd work again. pet.is_mine()-function stayed in this version cause it's not toxic to the pet system and should work.

This post will be merged to the changelog-post to let it match with the new version.

€: Download is here!

http://www.multiupload.nl/1NA38FMLUQ

Password: vanilla

Pet system and options tested, they'd all work now. If there are any flaws or bugs, just feel free to post them here as always. I may not fix every bug within one patch - sometimes some bugs may be overlooked if they're minor. Just post them again if they're still existent in the new version.

There's also a new dbcache. vanilla v3 requires the new dbcache which is in the download package! Older dbcaches do NOT work! Don't try it! Same goes with the dbcache, it'll only work on vanilla core!

Best Regards,

Vanilla

• Love 5

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.