[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

• Former Staff

I guess I'd try a overflow check and maybe raise the maximum hp so you'd possibly get more hp (but I don't know how the client will handle that though).

To invisible bug:

It's clearly the binary, not the gamefile. I joined on my test server and never had that bug (with 34k game I've received this bug everytime I respawned).

Yes its a packet missmatch. I didnt spot it fully yet but we tested it with some. But just with the 34k where i dont know which packet is which header

What about that color bug on say_title, say_reward functions ? I mean, 40k have this problem, I don't know if you fixed it.

I don't even know if it's clientside or serverside problem but that's defined on serverside so I guess is a game problem.

could you be more specific about a color bug on these functions? I haven't seen this.

• Developer

could you be more specific about a color bug on these functions? I haven't seen this.

You know the default color of say function, in game it returns a white text. So the same happens with say_reward and say_title, instead of returning a red / "yellow" text, it returns a white text, like a normal say.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

I'll have a look over the say-color-functions. I'm going to inform you if I've something new. Since I'm very busy it'll take a few days until vanilla 2.2 is coming. In 2.2 the dbcache will use the special lib-path too so there won't be any lib problems anymore.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

You say 6/7 bonus work, but does not work. I think item type and sub types changed. Do you see any type or sub types about 6.7 bonus ?

I use USE_CHANGE_ATTRIBUTE2, USE_ADD_ATTRIBUTE2 or 1 with sub type 1 again not work.

Can you explain how to work?

and 0 Yang is still not work, if i see another error/problem post here for improve development.

000F4421: E8 00
000F4422: AA 00
000F4423: 16 00
000F4424: F3 00
000F4425: FF 00
This is something I found which is supposed to fix the invisibility bug in 34083. When I use this dif the server starts but once I login the cores crash with "Unhandled Exception" errors for each map1. I was logging in to map1.

It would be great if you can fix this for 34083 and your new core. Maybe this DIF will help lead you to the solution for your new one.

I'll have a look over the say-color-functions. I'm going to inform you if I've something new. Since I'm very busy it'll take a few days until vanilla 2.2 is coming. In 2.2 the dbcache will use the special lib-path too so there won't be any lib problems anymore.

Vanilla, Make a option on CONFIG

to put gold to long long please.

Regards.

I'm on it. Thanks for informing me about the bug. I'm going to change some huge things. In 2.2 it'll be possible to revert the new boot method back to the old so you won't need any txt-files for your database, it'll start by default without them.

However, you can enable the new boot method by adding the following line into your conf.txt:

TXT_STARTUP: 1

I'll check the 6/7 bonus.

@Rumor: Don't use such strange difs on the gamefile. The offsets are very different (as you can see my gamecore is about 42mb). Vanilla core is not compatible to difs for other cores.

Can you tell me for what core this dif is? I'll try changing the issue in the src code and test it.

I've also noticed the thing with 0 yang.

The data type is long long by default. But you can easily just use a lower gold maximum so it'd fit in with the integer datatype the binary uses.

€: Recompiled db with c++11 and now it's working. Seems to be stable to me, but please be sure you try it yourself before you install 2.2 db on a public server (unless you're enabling the txt loading).

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

I'm on it. Thanks for informing me about the bug. I'm going to change some huge things. In 2.2 it'll be possible to revert the new boot method back to the old so you won't need any txt-files for your database, it'll start by default without them.

However, you can enable the new boot method by adding the following line into your conf.txt:

@Rumor: Don't use such strange difs on the gamefile. The offsets are very different (as you can see my gamecore is about 42mb). Vanilla core is not compatible to difs for other cores.

Can you tell me for what core this dif is? I'll try changing the issue in the src code and test it.

The data type is long long by default. But you can easily just use a lower gold maximum so it'd fit in with the integer datatype the binary uses.

€: Recompiled db with c++11 and now it's working. Seems to be stable to me, but please be sure you try it yourself before you install 2.2 db on a public server (unless you're enabling the txt loading).

I haven't even downloaded your game file, I used it on the correct file.. I would never use a DIF on the wrong game revision :P

What I was trying to explain was that I used that DIF on 34083 and it's supposed to fix the invisibility bug but doesn't work. If you could check that DIF in 34083 and see what it relates to, maybe that would help solve the problem. 

You have a preview date for launch 2.2?

Regards

• Love 1