Custom - Slot Effect System

I discovered another strange error, apparently when I have 1 and 2 full inventory and some items in other inventories, when I log out and log in again, the symbol appears in items, and it seems more strange is that appears on items in all inventories less than second, I don't know if I'm the only one ...

Before logging out, had tested in put the second full inventory as well, the difference is that I removed the symbols of the items in the first inventory and left on the symbol in the second inventory, when I log in, the second inventory didn't show the symbols in the items but the first appeared

P.s: I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I'm just testing various forms of case any errors

Regards!

EDIT: And tested now also left 2 items in the first inventory and I did log out with the second inventory, when I log in, the items in the first inventory appear again with the symbol

1 hour ago, WhoIsNice said:

I discovered another strange error, apparently when I have 1 and 2 full inventory and some items in other inventories, when I log out and log in again, the symbol appears in items, and it seems more strange is that appears on items in all inventories less than second, I don't know if I'm the only one ...

Before logging out, had tested in put the second full inventory as well, the difference is that I removed the symbols of the items in the first inventory and left on the symbol in the second inventory, when I log in, the second inventory didn't show the symbols in the items but the first appeared

P.s: I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I'm just testing various forms of case any errors

Regards!

EDIT: And tested now also left 2 items in the first inventory and I did log out with the second inventory, when I log in, the items in the first inventory appear again with the symbol

Didn't understand, can you show a video or a gif?

5 hours ago, WhoIsNice said:

Try this way, put some items in the first inventory and other items in the second inventory, pass the mouse over the items to disappear the symbol (inventory one and two), now log out with the second inventory open. Log in and look to see if it shows up again the symbol

Oh i see, the problem there is that when you logout the client send server your items and make all the items new again.

So the only solution i find here is:

1. I rewrite the hole code and define a new boolean variable (isNew) in item class, so it will be more simple ot work with it, but also more difficult.
  2. The other solution is to clear new items list when logout.

The first one has the advantage to see the new items even tho you logged out and login again.

The second one has a disadvantage that is if you logout there will be no longer new items.

If somewone knows another solution please post.

I need the opinion of you guys, is a big deal if you cant see your new items after you logged out?

If you want clear new items after change character or logout:

Spoiler

Go to uiinventory.py

Serch for:

class InventoryWindow(ui.ScriptWindow):

under that you will see this function:

def __init__(self):

add after ui.ScriptWindow.__init__(self) :

constInfo.NEWITEMS = []

#EDIT

I found here a solution to keep the right new items only when you logout or change character. If you exit game it will clean.

If you want to keep the new items when change character or logout:

Spoiler

Go to uiinventory.py

Search for:

def __init__(self):

constInfo.NEWITEMS = constInfo.SAVENEWITEMS

Save it.

Goto constInfo.py

add:

SAVENEWITEMS = []

Save it.

Goto uisystem.py

search for:

def __ClickChangeCharacterButton(self):

add under self.Close():

constInfo.SAVENEWITEMS = constInfo.NEWITEMS
del constInfo.NEWITEMS

search for:

def __ClickLogOutButton(self):

replace with

self.Close()
	del constInfo.NEWITEMS
	net.LogOutGame()

Kind Regards,

Frozen

• Love 2

43 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Oh i see, the problem there is that when you logout the client send server your items and make all the items new again.

So the only solution i find here is:

1. I rewrite the hole code and define a new boolean variable (isNew) in item class, so it will be more simple ot work with it, but also more difficult.
  2. The other solution is to clear new items list when logout.

The first one has the advantage to see the new items even tho you logged out and login again.

The second one has a disadvantage that is if you logout there will be no longer new items.

If somewone knows another solution please post.

I need the opinion of you guys, is a big deal if you cant see your new items after you logged out?

If you want clear new items after change character or logout:

Reveal hidden contents

Go to uiinventory.py

Serch for:

def __init__(self):

constInfo.NEWITEMS = []

#EDIT

I found here a solution to keep the right new items only when you logout or change character. If you exit game it will clean.

If you want to keep the new items when change character or logout:

Reveal hidden contents

Go to uiinventory.py

Search for:

def __init__(self):

constInfo.NEWITEMS = constInfo.SAVENEWITEMS

Save it.

Goto constInfo.py

add:

SAVENEWITEMS = []

Save it.

Goto uisystem.py

search for:

def __ClickChangeCharacterButton(self):

add under self.Close():

del constInfo.NEWITEMS

search for:

replace with

self.Close()
	del constInfo.NEWITEMS
	net.LogOutGame()

Kind Regards,

Frozen

Good job mate! +1 like!

17 hours ago, qMentosan said:

If i put the items on me , and then when i take off the items there appears "new"

Sorry for my english

A, when i logout or change caracter the symbol still appears

I made a update solving that bug, go check.

Ps: the update only solves changing character and logging out not exiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.