help exporting armor

kaiserPT

Question

Can someone help me? I converted this armor and when I was testing it does not appear in the game. in warrior_m is okay and item_proto I also tested it using an official with the same name but this does not appear, I think it is exporting, but as I'm not sure I came here to ask. Can someone help me?

PS: i'm using tasho client + metin2PT oficial + http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/958-sln-metin2client-with-updated-directx-granny-python-and-more/

m965g.jpg

pxm7g.jpg

7 answers to this question

This happened quite some times to me. The msm files were all fine, the model was just great aswell, ditto for item_proto, but it would just happen like to you. 

Picking another vnum solved it, in all the cases it happened.

Hope it helps , somehow.

PS: If it doesn't work, I would guess it's because you're using a 2.9 GR2 model and your client might not support it yet, but I'm no expert on that matter.

• Love 1

This happened quite some times to me. The msm files were all fine, the model was just great aswell, ditto for item_proto, but it would just happen like to you. 

Picking another vnum solved it, in all the cases it happened.

Hope it helps , somehow.

PS: If it doesn't work, I would guess it's because you're using a 2.9 GR2 model and your client might not support it yet, but I'm no expert on that matter.

Problem solved: x I'm embarrassed to say. I made a mistake when writing the name of the equipment in the msm :$ I wrote bull_warrior in the msm and the name of the GR2 file was bul_warrior. Ty ZuLee :D

wrong section tho

Sorry, I saw it was 3D section but by accident did not see it was only releasses. You'd make a good moderator. If you open applications for forum moderators I'll vote for you. Keep up the good work.
Best regards,
kaiserPT