Dear fellow Daichians,
As the official launch date closes in day by day, we're preparing to rock the start as much as possible.
For this reason, we're setting a milestone event which can be completed with the entire community's help!
What's in for you?
- Reaching a milestone will unlock a special event for everyone as soon as the server goes live!
The event starts today, 24.07.2020 and ends on 07.08.2020. To unlock the afore mentioned events, all you need to do is the following:
- Join our Discord Server (With our without invitation-link)
- Invite all your friends into our Discord Server as well
- Help us reach out to as many players as possibile in order to hit the following milestones:
- Milestone 1: Reaching 800 Users on our Discord will unlock a +30% EXP-Boost for the first 3 days on server start!
- Milestone 2: Reaching 1400 Users will unlock +30% Dropevent for 3 days
- Milestone 3: Reaching 2000 Users will unlock Moonlight Treasure Event with special items to boost your journey during the start!
If we reach Milestone 3 before the official server launch, we may also add more Milestones for you to unlock with more special events!
Before we open our gates, you have the opportunity
to participate in our invitational event.
What you have to do is very simple: Invite your family and friends
-Manipulating your invites in any way (cheating/fakes) will lead to disqualification.
The event starts today and ends shortly before the server starts.
Place 1-3: 30 days package
Place 4-10: 15 days package
Place 11-15: 7 days package
The Top 15 players with the most invitations can choose their reward package.
Either metins, monsters or our level package.
Three different types of prize pools:
Spread the word and let it be known, Daichi is coming!
We are looking for Trial-GameMaster, who speak one or more of the following languages:
The following requirements must be fulfilled:
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- Functional headset for discord support
- Speaking one of the above languages
If you are interested, just send us an application: