Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Yangs

    167 [ Donate ]

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About CristianDragan

  • Rank
  • Birthday December 26


  • Nationality
  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. ClientManager.cpp: In member function 'void CClientManager::UpdateChannelStatus(TChannelStatus*)': ClientManager.cpp:4326:30: error: 'TChannelStatus' has no member named 'player_count' it->second.second = pData->player_count; ClientManager.cpp:4329:80: error: 'TChannelStatus' has no member named 'player_count' m_mChannelStatus.emplace(pData->nPort, std::make_pair(pData>bStatus, pData->player_count)); Thanks in advance EDIT: Solved the errors, but: and it changes (1 player logged in) EDIT2: Solved.
  2. I tried your method few minutes ago, and I get " need more than 1 value to unpack " at " (accountName, accountPassword) = content.split(':') ". Thank you in advance. Shouldn't be like (accountName, accountPassword) = content.split('Value1', 'Value2'') ?
  3. Mulțumesc frumos! Apreciez! Thank you!
  4. @VegaS™ Salut! Am o mică problemă cu sistemul. Sper că mă poţi ajuta. Totul funcţionează, dar dacă nu selectez un cont din listă, şi folosesc butonul de autentificare în loc de enter, primesc https://pastebin.com/raw/XSv9k8Fz în syserr. intrologin.py: https://pastebin.com/kKuYbCJd Hi! I have a small problem. Hope that you can help me. Everything works, but if I'm not selecting any account from the list and I use the login button instead of enter, I get https://pastebin.com/raw/XSv9k8Fz in syserr. intrologin.py: https://pastebin.com/kKuYbCJd Mulţumesc frumos! Thank you!
  5. Tried with your latest edit, and I get this error when compiling : char_item.cpp: In member function 'bool CHARACTER::CanEquipNow(CItem*, const TItemPos&, const TItemPos&)': char_item.cpp:7768: error: argument of type 'DWORD (CItem::)()const' does not match 'DWORD' Line 7768: if (isSpeedShoe(item->GetVnum)) You forgot to add an "(" near Vnum and one at the end if (isSpeedShoe(item->GetVnum())) Now it's working. Thank you.
  6. Version of Files : XXX 1. Description of the problem / Question : I installed three pair of speed shoes on my server, and I want to know how to make an restriction when trying to equip a second pair of shoes, with that error message: "You cannot equip this item twice." I already tried something in item.cpp : else if (GetType() == ITEM_UNIQUE) { if (ch->GetWear(SPEED_SHOES)) return SPEED_SHOES2; else return SPEED_SHOES; else return SPEED_SHOES3; } but when I'm trying to compile the source I get: 'SPEED_SHOES1/2/3' was not declared in this scope I allready added UNIQUE_ITEM_SPEED_SHOES = 72701, UNIQUE_ITEM_SPEED_SHOES2 = 72702, UNIQUE_ITEM_SPEED_SHOES3 = 72703, in unique_item.h. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks, Sincerly, Cristian
  7. Solved by itself, but I don't know how, because I didn't modified anything since last night Thanks anyway.
  8. Version of Files : XXX 1. Description of the problem / Question : The map looks good on laptop, but not on PC 2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server ) EMPTY 3. How to reproduce it ? - 4. Screenshots ? On PC: On laptop: Screenshots are taken at the same time, at the same resolutions *1280x768. Does anyone know a solution? And especially, how is this possible? Thanks, Sincerly, [[ Cristian ]]
  9. Version of Files : XXX 1. Description of the problem / Question : It's related with the value of the bonuses. 2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server ) 3. How to reproduce it ? This error is appears in syserr only when I'm moving my mouse over items. 4. Screenshots ? def SA(text): def f(x): return text % x return f If I'm leaving it in this way " return text % x", it's alright, no problems with the bonuses, but the error appears in syserr, but if I edit it in this way "return text + "%d" % x" for example, the error disappears, but: game.py : https://pastebin.com/w9ZFLwz3 uiaffectshower.py : https://pastebin.com/xe9H9n5h localeinfo.py: https://pastebin.com/VRjvn5Zh Thanks, Sincerly, Cristian
  10. I found another small problem: Solved. I attributed "originals" ID's in item_proto to the elixirs. Initially I had put some random IDs on them. 72723 72724 72725 72727 72728 72729
  11. Thanks, it worked. I found another small problem:
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.