Jump to content

Klaus

Member
  • Content Count

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

8 Neutral

1 Follower

About Klaus

  • Rank
    Neutral

Informations

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Fix remove: --when 20394.click with pc.get_level() >= 90 begin -- pc.give_item2(71175, 1) -- set_state(run) --end -- end --state run begin
  2. when 6091.kill with flame_dungeon_01.is_flamed(d.get_map_index()) and d.getf("level") ==17 begin -- ?? ???? d.clear_regen() d.kill_all() notice_multiline("Razador foi destruído.",d.notice) notice_multiline("Todos os lutadores seram teleportados[ENTER]em um minuto do Purgatório Ardente.",d.notice) server_timer("PAJp_OutAll", 60, d.get_map_index()) d.setf("party_leader_pid", 0) if party.is_party() then party.setf("flame_dungeon_boss_kill_count", 1) end end when PAJp_OutAll.server_timer begin if d.select(get_server_timer_arg()) then flame_dungeon_01._Ex
  3. Thanks for the answers! If anyone has this error, fix and update the gdb "Dwarf Error": mv /usr/bin/gdb /usr/bin/gdb6 pkg install gdb
  4. Hi! At Torre do Nemere, on the 5th floor, most of the time the channel fell, I already analyzed the logs, checked the functions, quest, but I couldn't identify what causes the failure, it doesn't always happen, but most of the time, someone has any idea what the problem might be? My game is compiled on gcc49 Syslog: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/cMkF5JpV7J/ Syserr: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/X4MydRyXkW/ Game.core: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/4TBrcFKWxR/ Thanks in advance for your attention!
  5. When I do /m xxx, it appears and in a matter of seconds, it is all black, I already checked the files and there are no errors in the syserr.txt, using /poly xxxx, it works normal, does anyone know what it might be? /poly (Normal texture) /m (Buggy texture)
  6. I have the same problem, I've tried several tutorials etc, but without an effective solution, find out what is happening and / or how to fix it, please share!
  7. quest up_hh begin state start begin function Give_HH() affect.add_collect(apply.ATTBONUS_HUMAN, 10, 3600*24*30*360*60) chat("+20% HH) end when levelup with pc.get_level() == 20 begin -- lv 20 up_hh.Give_HH() -- function end when levelup with pc.get_level() == 40 begin -- lv 40 up_hh.Give_HH() -- function end when levelup with pc.get_level() == 60 begin -- lv 60 up_hh.Give_HH() -- function end when levelup with pc.get_level() == 80 begin -- lv 80 up_hh.Give_HH() -- function end when levelup with pc.get_level() == 100 begin -- lv 100 u
  8. Freebsd 12 linking ../game_r40250_32.... /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lserverkey clang-9: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) gmake: *** [Makefile:127: ../game_r40250_32] Error 1 Help ?
  9. It is not necessary to edit the .cpp file, just use the P skills when selecting the type of skill, very simple and in the search ... Exemple: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/3fVHvZPYMZ/
  10. It is correct, the system is working without problems, the jewels are giving the bonuses, arrow damage, mount, effect are all functional, but even so, it generates this error in the syserr, I checked all the functions to make sure they were correct
  11. Syserr: 0510 16:25:58734 :: Traceback (most recent call last): 0510 16:25:58734 :: File "ui.py", line 1860, in OnOverInItem 0510 16:25:58735 :: File "ui.py", line 87, in __call__ 0510 16:25:58735 :: File "ui.py", line 78, in __call__ 0510 16:25:58735 :: File "uiInventory.py", line 1101, in OverInItem 0510 16:25:58736 :: File "uiInventory.py", line 1310, in ShowToolTip 0510 16:25:58736 :: File "uiToolTip.py", line 554, in SetInventoryItem 0510 16:25:58736 :: File "uiToolTip.py", line 1050, in AddItemData 0510 16:25:58736 :: TypeError 0510 16:25:58736 :: : 0510 16:25:
  12. Hello, both me and some friends who share the same source / resources for our servers, we had the same problem, we managed to normalize for the moment, but it's still not perfect, I don't even know if they are the best measures, but for the moment, it was our only way out for this. (Even with well-configured dedicated, optimized MySQL etc etc, the problem was occurring) 1º - Macro Ingame (We had a macro available to players inside the client, we removed it) 2º - We apply to the two modifications / corrections below: If you find out more, please share, so it
  13. Check if you created the "game.core" file inside the channel, if so, just do the following to see where the problem is: Putty: gdb set gnutarget i386-marcel-freebsd file /home/svfiles/share/bin/game core /home/svfiles/channel1/game1/game.core bt full file -- your game location core -- game.core location, created inside the channel (core) It only works if the game is in its normal size, if it has been "strip -s game", it will not work.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.