This is awesome man, thank you a lot!
I really like the initiative regarding different water textures. Hopefully it will come to an successful end so we do not have to rename the water folders everytime we do something like that. Really, really, big up for that! Anyway I wonder if it is a good idea to place this functionality into the .msenv since imho it is related to the map itself much more rather than to the environment even if it feels more natural like that. Maybe I'm wrong, change my mind. What I wanted to say is that I am the "keep it as clean as possible" guy in terms of the pack and I do not want to have redundant .msenv files only because of that I want to have two different maps with the same env settings but with different water textures. I think it should work more like this. It is not perfect either. You would have to change all of the maps which I belive should be done differently. Like to have some default state if no water texture info was found. Anyways this is just a spec and I believe you know what you're doing.
The other thing is that I noticed the character's shadow now renders a bit different. I've got no problem with that, just saying.
Regarding to the bugs or misfunctionality there is a thing that's really pi***** me off. It is the treeview in the obj tab. You cannot unselect completely which means if you want to create a new root node, you have to close the editor, create it manually in Win and relaunch the editor again. It may seem like it is not a big deal but when you work with that sw everyday it becomes frustrating after some time. Imagine that you need to relaunch VS everytime you create a new "whatever". And that leads me to one more thing that comes up to my mind right now. (edit: you can unselect but no root node can be created)
I do not know how complicated it could be to recache all the stuff right from the inside of the editor. Same as for the nodes, having to relaunch the editor after you change a texture of your model becomes really frustrating after the first time you do it. (edit: it would be really nice to have the possibility to f.e. rightclick the object you want to reload, the context menu appears, you click reload and voilà..)
There is really a lot of such small things and I will update this answer when I have more time and when the ideas come.
1) The trees get smhw messed up after you use the 10m grid.
2) A "Load latest" button at the first tab or "File -> Recent -> metin2_map_latest" would be a really nice feature to have.
3) If the attr slider under the ATTR tab in the Attribute Number GroupBox is really as useless as everyone claims, it should be removed. It only causes weird bugs (the attr higlighter starts to behave in a really weird way) and it is really easy to slide that without noticing.
4) Not important but still buggy imho - the Fake portal CheckBox (I do not even know what is that for xD) hides all of the objects on the map.
5) If you want to use the Goto (Alt+G) function, you cannot get over 512x512 which can be a problem sometimes. F.e. I worked on a map where there was a need to create an imaginary circle that was detected as a PvP arena by the server as you walk into it and it has never been done 100% accurately because it is barely possible to move to the center with mouse only.
6) It is almost impossible to select the timestamps.. I love you, you fixed the timestamps in the time events of effect's particles It even seems it displays a lot better now
Once again, thank you a lot! I really appreciate that you came back to us with such a huge amount of changes.
Btw. I am truly stoked to see the encryption that is comming. Hopefully the work of great @.plechito' won't get stolen ever again.