Hello. Today I release something different from the usual, I want to share with you a very simple, clean and versatile GamePatcher, created entirely by me. It is common to say that I was inspired by various sources that I honestly do not even remember all.
Unfortunately, it is code-free, as it is not my field, if someone wanted - time lost - try to make it "work" and code the project, it is free to do so.
The GamePatcher is subdivided into sections, each editable as best you believe because the .psd you will find at the end of the post is free to be modified.
- Technical Details -
Each element with which the user interacts will have at least 3 phases Normal (User is not interacting with element) Hover (The user moves the mouse arrow over the element) Clicked (The user clicks on the element) Some elements have only two states and in the case of the LoadingBar we have both full and empty.
- What contains the .rar file -
- [PSD Cs6] Free GamePatcher_Thedanielx32: The .psd completely free and editable in every aspect.
- [SCREEN] Free GamePatcher_Thedanielx32: Simply a visual feedback of .psd. *
- READ ME: A file with the names of the fonts used and some technical details and not.
- Show Steps: Image showing the various steps of interactive elements. *
- Sliced Elements: Contains all the elements with which the user interacts subdivided one by one, and also contains a .psd backup file. (Expanded Folder in the spoiler below)
[SPOILER="Cartella Sliced Elements Espansa"][/SPOILER]
* Image also posted in this discussion
Feel free to use it as you believe it best.
I do not offer support as it is a free release for expert users, as long as you were planning to create the code, you can contact me and I'll be happy to help.
If you are going to publish it to other sites outside of metin2dev.org, I just ask you to quote me.
The graphics resource, as free, is not for sale.
Download File .Rar