I'd like to introduce my anti-cheat system which has been running for some time with a few customers - now I'd like to expand it to different countries as well
The codebase is pretty clean, it's regulary tested for performance and stability, so it's guaranteed you won't have issues with the system after integrating it.
The most important things to mention:
- I'm constantly updating the anticheat, so every time a hack updates, I'll take care of it. The monthly price obviously includes every update. I'm also updating my detection methods if cheat authors aren't yet active
- If someone finds a method to bypass my anticheat, I'll take care of the update.
- Nothing external website dependecy, it's completely independent from any of my domain. Even licensing works in a way which does NOT require my confirmal, but still very secure.
This is why it's a monthly paid service. I'm taking support & update tasks very seriously.
[TLDR;] What does HackTrap provide?
- Protection against all current major cheat providers, obviously including m2bob & lalaker (continously updating detection methods!)
- SDK to integrate server-client communication between the anticheat and the server, so it's ensured that anticheat MUST be running.
- Some generic protection against unknown cheats & unwanted hacktools.
- Forbid launching the game directly without using patcher.
- Advanced logging in case if any issue happens, so I'm able to investigate any case.
- Independent from ANY EXTERNAL website.
- Advanced licensing system, which prevents other servers from stealing your anticheat/license.
- Completely anonymous telemetry data about your players (OS version, country, most often tried hacks) (GDPR-Wise, NOTHING personal is stored!)
- Considering to add any customer-requested features
What isn't HackTrap trying to be?
A world-grade perfect anticheat protection against literally every hacker and more. If you want so, try to buy EAC, HackShield and others.
Each server is priced individually, if you're interested, please DM me. Price is paid MONTHLY, but you can obviously choose to pay more than a single month, so you have to pay less frequently.
If requested, a trial month is available.
Why the monthly price?
Because as I mentioned - I'm constantly updating the anticheat. As soon as there's any public method which is able to bypass my anticheat, I'll take care of it. So, you're actually paying for the support & updates, which I'm monthly spending on my product.
Where to contact me?
- Discord: Unc3nZureD#9313
- Or you can just PM me here, on forum.
Feel free to ask any question.
Thanks for reading!