Looking for Team

Hi guys, first of all I'm from German and I'm 18, so, even if my English is pretty good, it's not perfect: I'm sorry for any possible grammatical error.
I'm going to open a private server on a VPS, i've already started working on it on VPS: it would be a half old-style server: old-style structure (ymir skills, maps etc.) with some new features (kill system, less difficult ecc.). If you're interested in the project, you can add me on Skype, and I'll give you a list of all the features and ideas for the server.

Unfortunately, despite my good ideas, I'm not that good in the more "technical" part of building a server: I can coordinate a team, of course, and the co-founder will pay all necessary cost, but we need skilled people, able to work with the database and client.

We need:
-2 GA, able to work with 40k & 34k files, script in lua and database management

-1 Client modder, able to mod a client as I request
-1 Site scripter
-1 3D graphic modeler, able to create a map for the server

-2 SGM (must be active on beta game & find bug)

-2 GM (must be active on beta game & find bug)

If you're interested in the project, add me on Skype: my nickname is -EDIT-. I will give you more information about the state of the project, ideas, retribution etc.
Have a nice day :)

Edited by Shisui
Skype ID removed (Read Board Rules)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, first of all I'm from German and I'm 18, so, even if my English is pretty good, it's not perfect: I'm sorry for any possible grammatical error.
I'm going to open a private server on a VPS, i've already started working on it on VPS: it would be a half old-style server: old-style structure (ymir skills, maps etc.) with some new features (kill system, less difficult ecc.). If you're interested in the project, you can add me on Skype, and I'll give you a list of all the features and ideas for the server.

Unfortunately, despite my good ideas, I'm not that good in the more "technical" part of building a server: I can coordinate a team, of course, and the co-founder will pay all necessary cost, but we need skilled people, able to work with the database and client.

We need:
-2 GA, able to work with 54k files, script in lua and database management

-1 Client modder, able to mod a client as I request
-1 Site scripter
-1 3D graphic modeler, able to create a map for the server

-2 SGM (must be active on beta game & find bug)

-2 GM (must be active on beta game & find bug)

If you're interested in the project, add me on Skype: my nickname is -EDIT-. I will give you more information about the state of the project, ideas, retribution etc.
Have a nice day :)

Edited by Shisui
Skype ID removed (Read Board Rules)