Bug on selling items to vendors

Hello guys I need your help for one final bug before my beta server to open.. So here is the bug:

When I drag an item to a vendor from my inventory to sell it (ex. the General Store) the dialog asks me the wrong name. What do I mean by that: when there is an item in the second slot of my first catalog every item I'm trying to sell dsplays a dialog with the name and the price of the item in the second slot of the first catalog. If the item on the second slot is 0 Gold any item is sold without asking. If there is no item in the second slot everything works normally... Can anybody help me please? I'm in a hurry.

Hello @ragem0re and thank you for replying :)

Are you sure that your uishop.py will work? Because my shops have 80 slots of capacity...

#EDITED: I believe that it is fixed :) Thank you very much, have a nice day and if there is any help that i can offer please let me know...

Edited by Veneno

• 5 months later...